~Marohi Leap Slam~ v1.3 Updated!

This is a RT mace build! Min-Maxed to the finest (I think) as far as a marohi can be pushed.
This works for groundslam/Sweep as well. With Groundslam, your ultimate endgame weapon should be a foe smasher, while with Sweep/LS, Mind Wreck is currently the best available mace.

V1.3
Skill Tree (Life Version)
Spoiler

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgQAuR2bLYrwFezpRoTZypBHfmVNvTa-p4dqqZSQbKknYSGE73TtBS1672BLIVVeEycgiiIs-8CmB3XcPSmlTiq2QUMxG8hTu7_VeA2pbjIJcmxsRio4SshuqrXyNZLYvTGepldN4_6PAec26FivYJFnWOStn8unMPxLFE0Ykbyf0iGezYIH8kGtjdlhVw3Pfp7FOzt3U1Hm6hh2rEE_ITS0L3zZ9zJqAZe0ValyqTkO6wmFUiku8awaPny4Xz_vDhQgUEfkUfIvjM_2SMbYWGM9_BpVZKNM_zwtxPZo8q9sogDwH8BmBLOGOzSOa9nZfA==

You can run up this instead, but I don't feel the 20% extra life justifies the dmg/armor loss.
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgQAFey5HYrwmy3pRsqQhNm9Nkd-vqdlTYdqqZSpJ5BshO9hIQUteu907V4TYEsnIIoiLPshVSmlTiq2QUMxG8hTu7_VZKMaVQHnNuify6cwFE0Ykbyf_EsqOKlueA1YrzIJcmxsRkrIbqq18jGepldN4_6PNZLYvdIhns2CB_JB2XzZYVcNdqzPfq2NnsU7O3dTUebqGDkO6wmFUiku8awaPny48i8UIF8_5FFQR-8OWGM9_IzP9kjG2HzZ9zJyqWjyogDwHwSzwGbApgd13D1gkWdY5K3AGlnzrKonL5BVGjjhc-0ggpvsOGoBl7RVqQ==

Skill Tree (ES Version)
Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAiq-QEYLkvrxKyDIJcmxsRqlutfJuqio4YENuPQOWOyiDCeGIRnENfOq6tAzGnhB_DH2Cxyj6V8l82fcycqnE9jwtxq63PkGH-eiexTs7d1NR5uoYQT8hNLQvaPKvbEz_cU2az0Njhjs0jmvZValqAZe0VmMV14auLL_BxX_GHNyTJxFQbRki9GwLDY2nKzW5S64bJdlb34rpApZ0fEvEFZ_LpzAB5zboWK94DUZpYJFnWOStL2_ZE3C77BhfatvnRwbQ0I_6SVHw1W5p1fjEuITZAdy-ir6nKaVOKrZBapMZtIdqqZQa5IiP_TBqpQ==

Notes about the ES Version:
Spoiler
The ES version is better than the life version in terms of dps thanks to melee dmg on full life gem, but it requires really good ES or hybrid gear to be truly effective, need at least one of these

Even, then it's really not a leveling build, most of the good stuff comes after lvl 90, whereas with life you scale evenly along the way. Also the CI version have less armor (about 20k possible without pots from my estimations). Overall, in the ultimate endgame, CI version is probably better, I havn't considered a low-life shavs version, but it can be workable as well.

Bandits for both builds:
Spoiler
Kill (or help oak), Kray (Must have), Kill

Stats of the (life version) at lv 92:
All pics are self buffed with determination/grace/HoA, forgot to do pics with atziri flask, but more than enough info here.
Defense:
Spoiler

Not Shown Here But I also have 29% Life Leech (10% amulet, 5% armor, 14% Blood Rage) which gives a lot of sustainability from vengeance triggers and normal leap slaming.

Offense (normal):
Spoiler

(with 3 frenzy charges):
Spoiler

(On low life w/ 3 charges):
Spoiler

Current lv 92 tree:
Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgQAFey5HYrwmy3pRsqQhNm9Nkd-vqdlTYdqqZSpJ5BshO9hIQUteu907V4TYEsnIIoiLPshVSmlTiq2QUMxG8hTu7_VZKMaVQHnNuify6cwFE0Ykbyf_EsqOKlueA1YrzIJcmxsRkrIbqq18jGepldN4_6PNZLYvdIhns2CB_JB2XzZYVcNdqzPfq2NnsU7O3dTUebqGDkO6wmFUiku8awaPny48i8UIF8_5FFQR-8OWGM9_IzP9kjG2HzZ9zI8LcT2cqlo8q9sTP-iAPAfBLPAZjSOa9nApgd13D1gkWdY5K0=

Missing some dmg nodes/armor nodes from final tree, skull cracking is absolutely gonna be last, no one grinding likes a person with 0 IIR culling mobs lol.

What v1.3 did for this build:
Spoiler
Got a bit more dps (mainly from attack speed, which is nice cuz more mobility), missing a 5% hp node, near 100% increased armor (from 300% worth of nodes to 388% if I remember correctly from tree), more importantly, the vengence skill gem, is absolutely powerful with the amount of life leech you have with this build.
At lv 92, the changes were ->
DPS: 25k ---> 31.5k (normal)
Armor: 25k ---> 31k
Life: 4.2k ---> 4k

This build is definitely (normal) Atrizi viable, Will need to Take off multistrike for atrizi to prevent being locked in place, use sweep for the minion recovery phase, and also best if use ground slam for the trio to prevent leap slamming into the chaos degen ground. Will work on some videos after I reach 93.

Current Gear (will be updated after 1.3):
Spoiler

Ignore the gems in the chest, I'm leveling them, The real combo on there is going to be a CWDT - Faster Casting - Descrate - Devouring Totem in my stash, and the 2 link is going to be melee physical damage and vengeance, gonna have to rechrom it.

On switch I have Whirling blades I can use to move around, but even moving with the mutistrike leap slam is decent.

When I get a good chaos res ring/belt I can replace one of the ming's and have maxed out chaos res.

Build No Longer Updated.
Last edited by SIQI on Dec 28, 2014, 11:11:27 AM
What's your tree like?

31% life leech?
I count 21% (amulet, torso, blood rage).
You get another 10% leech on the tree? How?

And is it really such a good idea to play with 15+15+25=55% reduced life?

I'd also probably drop the Blood Magic gem for a DpS gem like Added fire.
17.5k with conc effect seems super low.

Looking at your video, Vaal Pact doesn't seem to do you any good. You don't do nearly enough damage to heal up significantly (>50% life pool per hit).
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Last edited by Peterlerock on Nov 28, 2014, 3:34:01 AM
17.5k dps is very low indeed ... i mean ... with my IIR/IIQ leap slam duelist i deal 13k .. .at a lower level ... with full IIR/IIQ gear .... no Ming's hearts and no multistrike and with BM support gem.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Nov 28, 2014, 3:51:18 AM
"
Peterlerock wrote:
What's your tree like?

31% life leech?
I count 21% (amulet, torso, blood rage).
You get another 10% leech on the tree? How?

And is it really such a good idea to play with 15+15+25=55% reduced life?

I'd also probably drop the Blood Magic gem for a DpS gem like Added fire.
17.5k with conc effect seems super low.

Looking at your video, Vaal Pact doesn't seem to do you any good. You don't do nearly enough damage to heal up significantly (>50% life pool per hit).

My current tree
Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgQAZU0UUkd-vYGZK4TZwA_STb6nbmkppU4qtkFqk9XtqZSHapBsEuFhIWCRg7F3Uzs7af5koxpVNugYkVBHFCCnMAHnhjs0jv_T0iGezfIvqBhqHu8OvJ_jnycvXz89_IzP9khYY8bYkc5XDfe-bpfynDa6GS7ZYTkOqXOHGWwW_Esn7ayqfNlyqeStZ1gZ6cAaWfPewQ4Uy0MaOKeEkFWMdk3YOtjsOC3SBLOBb548ogAUTaloKjipbngNWK_YvTWStfIxnqZXTeP-j0rIbqqkrEZp

Got lots of dmg nodes and armor nodes left to take, I'm taking them last thts why my dps is weak atm, but once I quality up my gems, and get the dmg nodes, I should get at least 25-27k dps without auras or pots, the reason I don't use added fire dmg, is cuz the dmg it adds is deceiving, most mobs are elemental resistant, an added fire dmg would only operate at 25% effectiveness, so the real dmg added is only about 10% more dmg.

My Endgame Tree
Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgQAZU0UUkd-vYGZK4TZpBkb-iXfwA_STb6nbmkppU4qtkFqk9XtqZSHapBsEuFhIWCRg7F3Uzs7af5koxpVNugYkVBHFCCnMAHnhjs0jv_T0iGezfIvqBhqHu8OvJ_jnycvXz89_IzP9khYY8bYkc5XDfe-bpfynDa6GS7ZYTkOqXOHGWwW_Esn7Z7FITRgxLQvUeasqnzZcqnkrWdYGenAGlnz3sEOFMtDGjinhJBVjHZN2DrY7Dgt0gSzgW-ePKIAFE2paO98gzgqOKlueA1Yr9i9NZK18jGepldN4_6PSshuqiku8ax8uBo-VEk=

as for the life leech.
lv 4 enhance + lv 8 qual blood rage = 14%, armor = 5%, amulet = 10%, tree = 3%, total 31%. Just updated gems for a cwdt too setup instead of end charge accumulation, so once 1.3 hits ima ignore the end charges and use those points for unwavering stance.

and for vaal pact, without it id only get 800 life per second regen, its a huge loss if I don't take it for mapping cuz I'm hitting a lot of mobs, each slam avgs around 4.4k (physical)dmg, so each hit on a mob gets me about 543 life already, with mutistrike I'm getting in 3 hits a second, = 1630 life per second for just 1 target. If I didn't have vaal pact, I wouldn't have been able to facetank dominus in that video. Also I go up to about 24k dps on low life due to blood rage, so the vaal pact helps even more in those situations. In the video, I didn't have my leap slam on right click, so some times I wasn't hitting the mobs or boss, but when I have it on right click I am able to straight up tank him without flasks.
Last edited by SIQI on Nov 28, 2014, 10:16:46 AM
"
SIQI wrote:
[
as for the life leech.
lv 4 enhance + lv 8 qual blood rage = 14%, armor = 5%, amulet = 10%, tree = 3%, total 31%.

Only saw the bloodrage+empower in torso. My bad, sorry. ;)

I don't like your tree too much, but doesn't really matter, in two weeks it will look different for all of us.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Yea I hope 2handed maces get some loving in 1.3 hehe, I've thought up of a way to run thru atrizi norm with marohi leap slam atm, but I needa level up gems and also see what changes in 1.3.
Build updated for 1.3 :). Here is close to the best one can do reasonably with a marohi, I believe.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info