The standart oh my god..

I finished rampage and went into ,,standart,,.

1- Nothing sells even at 50% price.
[Removed by Support]
3-The market is infested with 99.99999% flippers.

4 - Afkers,
[Removed by Support]
6- everything is overpriced 20 times.

ermmm.... that is enough to describe the ,, standart,, league.

I know only, that my foot wont step there ever again, and only will go for the leagues.

The standart is acid poison experience , specially for the new players..
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Nov 24, 2014, 9:51:42 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
zdravkodiablo wrote:

k....
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Nov 24, 2014, 7:45:30 AM
It's called "standard".

I play there now. Good fun.
"Imagining GGG as a cranky hormonal pregnant woman suddenly explains a lot." - CliveHowlitzer
Good fun if you've existed for awhile

A hellish nightmare if you haven't.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
zdravkodiablo wrote:

k....

He cant sell anything even at 50% and everyone overprice by 20 time

K?
The economic aspects of a game like this relies on demand generated by items leaving the game. Some do. Players quit. But that's not nearly enough to make it work. Standard league will always suffer from this, as it's the defining feature of the league. Items are permanent unless voluntarily destroyed. Don't complain about it.
My 30c (Rampage) unique meligaro's I saw listed in chat for 7x. I thought to myself...ok maybe they have been vaal'ed.....no they weren't hehe. Crazy difference if that is a saleable price and not a few people trying to bilk someone.
"

I'm 99.99999999999999999999 % selffound. Standard is the same as any other league then. Not a problem.
"Imagining GGG as a cranky hormonal pregnant woman suddenly explains a lot." - CliveHowlitzer
"
unsane69 wrote:
"

I'm 99.99999999999999999999 % selffound. Standard is the same as any other league then. Not a problem.

Okay here's what I read from you ''If your self found np'' so you're pretty much saying just play self found everything will be A-okay ^_^

-.-
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
unsane69 wrote:
"

Okay here's what I read from you ''If your self found np'' so you're pretty much saying just play self found everything will be A-okay ^_^

-.-

[Removed by Support]

All I'm saying is: When playing standard as selffound it's exactly the same as playing selffound in any other league. AND to add, since everything from temp leagues end up in standard I have a wider range of gear and stuff than I would have at the beginning of a temp league. Hence it is no more problematic than any other league. Getting good gear beyond, say lvl 75, is the same trouble anyway, irrelevant of league; that is, if you don't trade.

If I read your post right; did you just say SF was a hellish nightmare?
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Nov 24, 2014, 9:58:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info