Far Cry 4

Anyone enjoying this? I'm only about an hour in, but I am kind of bored. It's nice looking, but really poorly optimised, and sound doesn't work with my USB headset, so I'm stuck using my shitty headphones (had this same problem with Watchdogs).

Whats with UBisoft and shitty ports, anyways?
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Yeah I picked it up. It has really screwed up mouse movement for me. Feels like mouse de acceleration
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
I've given up. It just feels meh :(

Might trade my copy in and get a console copy instead.

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

"
Russell wrote:
Yeah I picked it up. It has really screwed up mouse movement for me. Feels like mouse de acceleration

Sry, I couldn't help myself. Ubicrap games are shit.
Spoiler
"
Russell wrote:

"
I've given up. It just feels meh :(

Might trade my copy in and get a console copy instead.

How do you "trade-in" PC games? Huh?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Nov 22, 2014, 9:17:59 PM
Does EB games no longer do PC trades? Do you mean I'm going to have to sell this thing on Trademe?

"
Does EB games no longer do PC trades? Do you mean I'm going to have to sell this thing on Trademe?

are you fkn serious? when was the last time EB EVER accepted PC game trade ins. I worked there for years and quite a long time ago. Wtf is the guy supposed to do with no CD key?
2005, apparently.

Fuck I feel old.

Gone are the days when you had local game stores that would happily trade games. Hell, we used to rent PC games back in the good old days :( I still remember illicitly copying SEAL Team and Veil of Darkness.

Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Nov 22, 2014, 9:49:32 PM
"
2005, apparently.

Fuck I feel old.

Gone are the days when you had local game stores that would happily trade games. Hell, we used to rent PC games back in the good old days :( I still remember illicitly copying SEAL Team and Veil of Darkness.

Maybe with some games with publishers too lazy to or inept to put DRM on their games but d2 had a cd key at launch and that was what..2000? Either way, we're almost in 2015, that's almost a decade if we're going with your 2005. You cant trade in PC games.
Lame :(

Well I guess it serves me right for not reading game reviews.

Weren't the first 3 FC's enough of a clue? :/

I guess tastes are subjective. Really not a fan of anything Ubisoft does.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info