A certain group partying with a certain someone

This is just pathetic. It blows my mind the integrity of some players and how they willingly turn a blind eye on something.
Last edited by Michael_GGG on Nov 18, 2014, 8:52:07 PM
agreed.

and it's times like these I wish GGG didn't enforce "naming and shaming" so hard
I think he actually doesn't uses HuD when he is in party, but whatever. This game got what it deserves.
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
jstq wrote:
This game got what it deserves.

I really don't know what you mean by this.
"
terrex wrote:
"
jstq wrote:

I think a more apt assessment would be, "This game got what everyone expected it to get with the lack of developer interest in curbing cheating in the competitive aspects of the game."
"
terrex wrote:
"
jstq wrote:

2+ years without action.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
"
Morsexier wrote:
"
terrex wrote:
"
jstq wrote:

2+ years without action.

I just think deserves is unfair, that's all. It's very saddening that we haven't seen anything done.
As long as he doesn't get any sig demis I don't really care tbh. Season is kind of fucked anyway.
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
"
terrex wrote:
This is just pathetic. It blows my mind the integrity of some players and how they willingly turn a blind eye on something.

Pretty sure I know who you are talking about (someone who's raced with me in a party), but I'm also pretty sure that I've only heard accusations that he's someone else without anything to support them. Having not really raced when the person you think he is was racing, I couldn't say either way. But we were the 2nd or 3rd party several times before this guy joined us and I'm reserving judgement but keeping an eye out.

'Turning a blind eye' is making the assumption that what a bunch of top racers believe or claim in twitch chats is a well known fact, and while I've heard things being said, I haven't seen any real evidence either way.
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E
"
RichMoney wrote:
"
terrex wrote:

Pretty sure I know who you are talking about (someone who's raced with me in a party), but I'm also pretty sure that I've only heard accusations that he's someone else without anything to support them. Having not really raced when the person you think he is was racing, I couldn't say either way. But we were the 2nd or 3rd party several times before this guy joined us and I'm reserving judgement but keeping an eye out.

'Turning a blind eye' is making the assumption that what a bunch of top racers believe or claim in twitch chats is a well known fact, and while I've heard things being said, I haven't seen any real evidence either way.

Do you even burst?

Hehe :)

[Post Edited by Support]
Last edited by Yeran_GGG on Nov 14, 2014, 2:38:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info