Alexia's Elemental Incinerate Shock Build [1.2][Rampage]

This is my elemental incinerate shock build. The difference compared to other incinerate builds is that this build focus on every elements (Only half of my damage is Fire damage). Most people don't realize this but with herald of thunder, you don't need Three Dragons to be able to shock consistently with incinerate. With this build, you will shock every white, blue and yellow mobs. Obviously, given the low damage of incinerate, you will not be able to shock bosses but that's ok since the DPS of incinerate is very high. The cool thing with shocking enemies is that herald of thunder will send lightning bolts to enemies and will curse them automatically with Elemental Weakness. This is a really fun build with high dps and high survivability.

Pros

- Very Strong (5k tooltip dps right now with lv18 incinerate and lv18 added lightning)
- Good clearing speed
- Immune to reflect 100% (Even with double reflect, your life won't drop)
- Very high block chance to attacks and spell
- High effective health
- Can blind instantly enemies
- Not very expensive

Cons

- Must stay in place so it can be risky with boss like Vaal
- Not much life regen so poison degen and bleeding can be annoying
- Corrupted blood will get to it's max stack almost instantly so it can kill you very fast if you don't immediately drink a bleeding flask
- No armor so if you get it by a hard melee hit, you'll take the full damage

Stats

Currently lv 83 with 5L and most gems are lv 18.

Gear needed

Weapon:
- For lower levels use Cybil's Paw

- For endgame use Doryani's Catalyst

Chest :
Cloak of Defiance

Shield :
- For lower levels use anything that you like
- For endgame use Rathpith Globe

Amulet :
Stone of Lazhwar (ideally corrupted with 3-4 % block chance or with leech)

Others :
You need a Q20 Added lightning to be able to shock because this build don't take any shock nodes

My Gear

Skills

Incinerate + Spell Echo + LMP + Added Lightning + Faster projectiles (Or blind) + Faster Casting (6L)
Reduced Mana + Herald of Thunder + Curse on hit + Elemental Weakness
Reduced Mana + Herald of Ice + Clarity
Leap Slam (if you have Doryani's Catalyst) + Faster Attacks
Lightning warp
Arctic Armour + Empower (If you can afford it, I don't have one currently)
Cast when stunned + Enduring Cry + Molten Shell

Bandits

Normal : Oak +40 Life
Cruel : Skill point
Merciless : Skill point

Passive Tree

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMAAuMDHgVbBukHHgelCPQM9w5IES0RlhRNFecWbxa_GjgabB6BH0EfxySqJpUnYSlPK3gsnC2LMtE2PTbpRUdFnUbXSVFJskuNT31RYFNSVUtdxl3yXh9gbWHiYqxqQ2sXbIxtGXOzfIN-4n_GgFaCEIIegziLjIw2kFWVIJUumuCdY52AnaqiAKKjpLGnhKmVr2y0xbUEuJO86sBUwfPFisu9zfrbC93z34rfsOFz42rjhOQi5Y7mgenV6-7sOO0g8B_wa_DV87760v8cBLNFfJeX

Leveling

You can start using incinerate at lv 19 once LMP is available if you use 1 or 2 Elreon rings with - mana cost of skills. At high levels (45-60) just switch to rings with mana regen and you'll be fine.

Mapping

Every map mods is doable except for Blood Magic and No life regen.
For 50% life regen, you can simply leap slam so that you don't lose mana by walking.
For maps with Vulnerability or for maps with hard physical mobs or boss, I recommend use Blind instead of Faster Projectiles.

Last edited by Leviathans on Nov 10, 2014, 3:35:30 PM
bump
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info