[1.2.4] Beyond Reaver. Atziri/HC viable.

Hello i am new to these build guides so i might make mistakes and such but bear with me.

So i have been playing poe since 2011 august and its the first time i want to share my build with others.

The build: It is crit reaver with some twists that might or not be new.

This build focuses on crit and crit damage while using immortall call as defense from physical damage and spell dodge/block as defense from spell damage. This is hardcore and atziri viable since i only play hardcore and i did atziri with this build. Build costs from 2ex to 10ex to build so id say its on low-mid end of price range for a build that is atziri and hc viable.

Build pros:
- Fast map clear speed
- Immune to physical damage
- Physical damage is a joke
- relative high defenses versus spell damage
- Hardcore viable
- Atziri viable
- Relatively cheap

Build cons:
- Constant spamm of endurance charges and immortall call might be bit tedious
- One/two mistakes of not using immortall call or fucking up endu charges might kill you really fast
- Needs some specific gear if you want to utilize ir properly

Skills/links and items:

Items:
Spoiler

Item rundown:

Abyssus is a MUST since it gives us HALF of our dps and gives us so much crit multiplier that we dont really need to take alot from the tree to deal huge crit hits.

Binos can be changed with dagger like this which is way cheaper (about 10-20c) and gives only 3k less dmg:

Carcass jack can be changed with any other chest piece but its aoe dmg and increased aoe radius improves reaves aoe which greatly improves our clear speed.

Rings and amulets should always have accuracy rating since we dont have alot of dex nodes not increased accurace rating from passive tree and one ring with 350+- accuracy gives about 5% of hit chance which with 3 items like that is huge 15% hit chance, you ALWAYS want that hit chance unless its extremely hard to find then you have to get inc physical damage. So Accuracy rating or physical dmg is a must on jewelry both of them is just perfect.

Atziri boots is a nice addition since it adds a lot of spell dodge you dont have to use them but if you want to do atziri you better get those boots.

Safellis is very good shield on this build because you have permanent immortall call and block from attacks doesnt help you while extra maximum resistances is huge, plus that 20% spell block adds up really nicely to your spell dodge.

You can pick any gloves you want.

I accidently got endu charge on belt which is really huge for my build and lets me save up 4-5 points on passive tree, other than that you can pick any belt you want, but endurance charge lets you save up to 5 passive points.

Skills and links:
Spoiler

Main skill: reave + multi strike + faster attacks + melee physical damage + increased aoe (for fast map clear speed) or conct effect (really slower map clear speed but i use it for bosses) + 6th link its either crit multiplier or conc effect if you use aoe as 5th.
4 link: Immortal call + increased duration + faster cast speed + vaal immortal call
3 link: reduced mana + hatred + herald of ash
4 link: reduced mana + herald of storm + curse on hit + temporal chain
3/4 linl: puncture + crit multiplier + melee physical damage + faster attacks or melee physical damage on full life.
For atziri you switch hatred and herald of storm for purity of fire and purity of lightning
3 link: endurance charge + spell echo + faster casting.

Damage while mapping with increased aoe:
Spoiler
[

Damage while killing map bosses (dmg with conc effect)
Spoiler

Damage while doing atizir:
Spoiler

Defenses while mapping:
Spoiler

Defenses when doing atziri:
Spoiler

Current passive tree at level 90:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YD7gW1Bx4OSBGWFr8aOBzcHb4mlSftKgss4S3SMHExnjOHNZI11jY9OkI62DrhOyg8LUUKRnFHBklRSshLV0t4TeNVS1ltWfNd8l-YYENh4mKsbBZsjG49bqpvnnBScFZw1Xf9feN-vX_GguSDCYcZidOKr4w2kBGQG5BVkn2TJ5Uul_6Yb5oTnaqmV6Z_pzSnhKxmrKqxs7QMtMW1SLc-uT6-vMAawJzA48LsxPbGrs8y1CPYdti929TdqOOE5c_sOO1B8NXxs_JF8-r0xvb8_Ev-Cv6P

While leveling i suggest maintaining good increased health ratio with dmg nodes because you dont want to be in merciless with 2k hp. I always make it like this: for every difficulty you have to have 1k + hp so in normal atleast 1k hp in cruel atleast 2k hp and merciless atleast 3k hp.

I suggest taking atleast 3 inc duration nodes and atleast one endurance charge nodes earlier in the game and you must have all the inc duration nodes and endurance charge nodes by the level 60 since then you will start using abyssus dont worry about damage till then since abyssus gives so much dmg that you dont really even need to take a lot of damage nodes before that. Try to get about 35-45% crit chance before that aswell.

Bandits:
1.Normal - Oak
2.Cruel - Skill point or oak if you really want more damage.
3 Merci - Oak for that extra endurance charge.

If you have more questions hit them up. Ill try to upload videos when i can but its bit iffy with my schedule.

P.s. uber atziri not viable xD
Last edited by NagiSoi on Nov 2, 2014, 10:41:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info