[1.2.x] Burnshocker Ice Spear

Proliferating shocking and burning ice spear.

Videos:
Clearing double boss academy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it760cdaNYI
For all clear speed fanatics, did another academy in 8 min, got shipyard and recorded it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRXhA3jrFbg

Pros

- very low mana usage
- don't fears reflect
- with vitality as back up, could do any map

Cons
- shatter, if any one of group members freezes, will be hard to play effective. Need to rush forward to kill one or two mobs, before they shatter.
- mediocre clear speed

My gear is not optimized for that build right now, because i respeced my permafreezer to try this.
Gear

Essential:

Rest:

Gems

Essential:
5L:

Added cold for more Aoe and spell echo for more single target in 6L:

Auras:

Curse:

For CoD+AA:

Rest:

Stats

Defensive:

6L ice spear with added cold:

6L ice spear with spell echo:

Last edited by 1337fun on Oct 25, 2014, 4:48:03 AM
I have a variation of this build; though with a different take on it. I'd love to show it to you sometime. Hit me up somewhere next week. I'm also on rampage.
Would you consider getting avatar of fire for pure fire damage to see how it works?
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me
"
MrsTMouse wrote:
I have a variation of this build; though with a different take on it. I'd love to show it to you sometime. Hit me up somewhere next week. I'm also on rampage.

Sure, just add me. Ign Snijna

"
pianokingx3 wrote:
Would you consider getting avatar of fire for pure fire damage to see how it works?

Dont need to, i can remove cold to fire and will get full ice dmg for burn, but i wanted to have shock and burn, not only burn.
Last edited by 1337fun on Oct 25, 2014, 4:49:39 AM
1. Remove the two dex nodes below shadow, spec the 30 dex you already pass. Have fun with the free point.

2. Dump cold to fire. You halve your burn to get a 50% increase from shock, that is 75% of the burn you would do without the shock. If you do two casts it's still only 112.5, and there are other gems that would give a better multiplier than 1.12.
"
seriousbob wrote:
1. Remove the two dex nodes below shadow, spec the 30 dex you already pass. Have fun with the free point.

2. Dump cold to fire. You halve your burn to get a 50% increase from shock, that is 75% of the burn you would do without the shock. If you do two casts it's still only 112.5, and there are other gems that would give a better multiplier than 1.12.

1. I can't, need at least 2 points to get in shadow start area.

2. It would be a different build. For me it was not about maximizing burn, but to have burn and shock.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info