[1.2] My spin on RF Incinerate - FireTank build

This is my version of the Righteous Fire Incinerate build that was build of the week. My version takes inspiration from the classic Elemental Equilibrium RF Marauder and mixes it up with the incinerate build that was BOTW. This is my first build that I publish so hopefully I can get pointers and maybe inspire some people to test it out for themselves.

Build

This is the build I'm going for. This is the exact amount of life regen I need to get positive life regeneration at 89% fire resist. You might have to tweak some points depending on how much life regeneration you need to go positive.

Planned build

Defense stats

Pros

- Tanky
- Great damage
- Can be used as the classic RF EE build until you have the correct items or if you want to play it on a budget (more below)
- Scaling

Cons

- Expensive
- Physical damage can hurt
- Can't do certain mods on maps (-max resist or less life regen)

Skills

Helm(4L): Reduced Mana - Vitality - Purity of Fire - Purity of Ice/Lightning
Wep(3L): Blood Magic - Faster Attacks - Leap Slam
Shield(2L + 1): CWDT - Enduring Cry || Flammability
Gloves(4L): Blood Magic - Spell Echo - Incinerate - LMP/GMP
Boots(4L): Righteous Fire - Increased Area of Effect - Concentrated Effect - Increased Burning Damage
(Optional)Unset Ring: Vaal Cyclone

Gear

This is my gear, not perfect but not too shabby either.

Flasks
This is very optional (and some are not perfect rolls), I just like this but you can easily swap out one Ruby Flask for a Quicksilver or whatever you want.

The only NON-OPTIONAL flask is the Instant Restore with Dispel Burning because you use it to dispel Righteous Fire and get full use of your insane Life Regeneration.

I use remove bleeding for Corrupted Blood and Curse Immunity because of Flammability Curse, very nasty stuff.

Budget

No problem! Get a high spell damage wand/mace and high HP roll chest. You must have the Rise of the Phoenix though.

OR go the classic Cyclone + RF with this build.

Get a Blood Magic - Cyclone - Life Gain on Hit linked up together and get one equipment with some elemental damage (cold or lightning) to trigger the Elemental Equilibrium with Cyclone and make them vulnerable to your RF.

REALLY budget? No problem! Get
and you can get gear cheaper now because you no longer need high resistance rolls on the gear, just focus on high HP!

Q&A
1, Why that amount of increased aura effect?
A: That is the exact amount of aura effect to get a lvl 20 Purity of Fire gem to give 1 additional max resist.

2, Why no 5/6 links?
A: It's possible to do but I think Kaom's Heart gives a good amount of damage and INSANE HP, you can probably get more damage from a 5/6L though for the Incinerate. That's just my decision to get tankier.

3, Why this/that?
A: This build is not perfect and some of the choices are just my preference.
Last edited by Grotgar on Oct 19, 2014, 3:11:37 PM
I actually just forgot that I already had taken those 3 points :) But thank you for pointing that out!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info