Low budget lazy mans coc discharger shadow

i made this build to be as lazy as possible and run every map mod , the only map mods it cannot run is a combination of reflect and -max resistance

1st the gear this is the endgame gear but it can be done without any of the semi-expensive stuff just optimizing it i highly doubt this build can run atziri (proved myself wrong can run atziri atleast normal one) but its very fun to play in maps and has very decent survivability with 40% block 40% dodge 20% spellblock 46% spelldodge

Gear and gem setup
Spoiler

Gem setup -
Spoiler
cwdt increased duration enduring cry immortal call (in that order)

cwdt ice spear gmp lmp (for charges when hit boosts your dps so you can leech back your health incase u rngesus gets you hit)

cwdt icespear gmp (another one of those)

cwdt ice nova curse on hit ice nova ( has 2 purposes to grant power charges on ice nova crit and endurance charges and extra leech in elemental reflect maps )

increased duration vaal grace vaal haste ( mainly used for bosses but haste is nice if you remeber to use it)

coc cyclone discharge lifeleech flamesurge for last link rarity or critical damage ( flame surge provides extra charges and more dps on single targets specially lightning resistant its very preferable you have somekind of fire damage on gear to cause ignite on critical for 50% more flamesurge damage

the cwdt setups provide huge survivability and dps boost in elemental reflect maps so much you accualy prefer something like temporal chains elemental reflect maps

it works on a budget and as i leveled i used 4link volls and even with nerfed coc gem and crappy dual ungils could effectively get to lvl 50 untill my 1st real coc dagger the 5th link flamesurge helps alot with single target rares and bosses especially after discharge shocks and on gear fire damage ignites

Malachai's simula is absolutely amazing for its added damage and you save 3 passives you can than put on life compensating for the life loss on helmet , the big benefit of life changes in 1.2.0 is that uniques that save passives are accualy better than life gear and doesnt have a added drawback but if you want to can drop it and use blood magic ( i used this helmet starting at lvl 44 when i had 1.5k life )

Atziri's Step is a huge boost enough said , until you get one just 30% movement speed boots are enough i suggest you dont put any resistances on boots unless necessary cause that would make it harder later for the swap

Rathpith Globe i only got it today just seemed a nice easy boost for more survivability untill than i used dual coc daggers for more attackspeed

Gloves and Rings should be accuracy with w/e life and resis you can muster diamond rings are best of course

Flasks
Spoiler

The atziri flask gets swapped out for ruby or topaz if im not beeing lazy but i heavnt done that in forever the spelldodge and spellblock with vaal pact so far has been enough to outleech and survive any high elemental damage bosses even with enfeeble map mods

Bandits
Spoiler
Life - Attackspeed - Power Charge

The Base passive tree with your own choices afterwards

There are 2 ways to go from shadow to templar side you can go through evasion nodes , but since we arent running grace our chest is an armour type and only got evasion on atziri's step it wont go very high , but if you want to go the evasion route you will save 1 passive point and lose a lot of int so much you will need 2 30 int passives to compensate or int gear but you would be close to Harrier and true strikes which is very nice but lose out on 4% spellpower per charges and possibly multiplier nodes

The Path through evasion nodes with int nodes taken + harrier and true strike

and finally my current skill tree

Update of my current gear and 167% rarity setup for clearing high quantity onslaught maps

Spoiler

6th link is used for rarity mostly but at atziri i switch it with increased critical damage gem for more dps cause dps = survivability

IGN WitchesOPnow
Last edited by Serioslywhatever on Oct 29, 2014, 1:19:53 PM
so, for 1.3 ... do you think it's viable to start scion with this, so that we skip a few middle nodes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info