MAX TOTEM SCION FULL 120 build: Eva>Armour 'Healthy' SUPER TANK "S.T.U.T.S."

So, I decided to make a more support-like passive tree build as Scion... Using the Amazing Power of Totems! I heard 'INCINERATE FIRE TOTEMS OP!' So this is primarily what gave me the idea to try it.

OFFENSE:
-Your totems are strictly doing all the dirty work for you. (b/c of Ancestral Bond).
-Main damage will most likely be from Fire Totems with Incinerate.

DEFENSE:
-Look for Items with Evasion and Armor (and Elem resist if you can)
-Iron Reflexes + Unwavering Stance makes you this 'Super-Tanky-Unstoppable-Totem-Spammer' (S.T.U.T.S.)
-WARNING: NO points for Chaos Resist... Chaos will OWN you... you've been warned: (maybe you should wear something for that... o.o')

UTILITY:
-There are points for increased Buffs, so you will have some nice 'stat-ups' while in the Frey.
-You are quite a Swifty one... (wouldn't hurt to carry some Quicksilvers anyway...)
-Traps are Optional if you want more Crowd Control to feel a little safer as you get to Cruel and higher...

And now...

I give you...

THE TREE!

MAX TOTEM SCION FULL 120 build: Eva>Armour 'Healthy' SUPER TANK "S.T.U.T.S."

Thank You for checking this out!

Any Tips, Advice, Comments, etc. Just reply! Or send me a PM if you like! (I'm still pretty amateur at this game... :p)
1) incinerate totems aren't OP (in case you mean that by incinerate flame totem). Ever since spell totems got nerfed (cast speed penalty being multiplicative) dual totems using spell totem are bottom of the food chain. Use flame totems instead (but maybe you meant that in the first place).
2) don't plan with 120 points. For a build to be realistic plan with ~100 points (that's a lvl80 char)
3) Your tree is very inefficient. For example spending points on accuracy which doesn't apply to spells/totems. Too many resist nodes (but then not picking cloth and chain). Taking totem nodes but not totemic mastery and so on ....

Have a look at [1.2.x] Dual Flame Totems: Solo, Self-Found, Beginner-friendly. Blue version with AA+EB! Good and very informative guide for beginners.

EDIT:
If you want to run Blood Magic just tweak the above build a bit. Taking BM is just another 3 points. Drop Eldritch Battery in that case.
Last edited by Bada_Bing on Sep 28, 2014, 3:42:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info