Curse Full Support (7 Curse+7 Aura) v2.2Ascendancy

with patch 2.2

in the Followring:(ES=Energy Shield)

This build is for party only. It uses the maximum of 7 curses that you can put onto the Enemy at the same time and 7 srong nice def auras for you and your mates.
The curses are Unbelivable Srong and give your party 58-900% more Damage depending on thair build and the enemy also it reduce the enemy’s dps by 70-98%. For those who dont know: the curses are not that mutch overpowerdly effective against Bosses. Act bosses have 70% reduced curse-Efeckt on them and map Bosses have 60% reduced but it is still verry helpfull becurse the incerased curse Effeckt from Passieve tree is additive with that Reduction so the curse still weeken them a lot.

Short Curse Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiGJsI3cBjY

German Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW1I3PMgPxU

cons:
1.you don’t deal mutch damage by your self.
2.You have just ES regeneration after 2-3sec and VaalDiscipline to get ES back.
3."Imune to curses"-enemy and Map mod is a problem.
4.map mod that you cant run is no regeneration but curse immune and Blood Magic are also hard to deal with.

pros:
1.it’s not too expensuve but you can improve it with more expensive items if you want to.
Costs are min 10ex my gear its like 300ex (Legacy Shaverons Warpings 80% of the cost)
2.your defense is verry nice (see 4.) so you are able to reach lvl 100.
3.you can do manny map mods (even mods like corrupted blood or refect concern you)
4.Big def with 10100+ Energy schield, 12000+ evasion , some block and spell block if it gets dangerous Vaal Discipline save you with 4500+ ES reg per sec and +6000 max ES and some times party members get saved to. Enemy’s that you have cursed before they can hit you normaly can’t hurt you. The best fact: you have 81-91% to all resistances.
5.your Party gets much more stable with you and deal real damage (they will love you)
6.Even when you play with players who spend several hundret ex into their build you won’t feel totally useless. They will be happy to have you.

Items and Gems in it:

Helmet: Its the moust importent item in this build

if you dont have the monney for it you can use Geofri's Crest its verry importent becurse you need the +1 lvl of gems for Enhance and the 3 most important curses that you ever use.

1.Temporal Chains: it slows down the enemys (Atack, Movement and castspeed) by 82% and it Increases the time of other efeckts like Freeze, Shock and curces.
2.Enfeeble: It reduces the Damage that Enemie's deal by near 45%, they loose also nerly all crit chance and best is near 94% lower acuracy raiting so you and all party member that dont use iron refexes should have a 85-95% chance to doge average enemy atacks without have some evasion items.
3.Elemantal Weakness: because every party will do Elemantal damage and this curse can increase this hardly with 76% ele penetration, so in the best case on enemy with 75% resistance you can improve the damage by over 400% just from this curse. Even when the enemy have 0 resistance you will increase the Damage by over 75%

the +1 curse items:

Shield:

you dont need to use it but its the best way to suport your party
you lose 50% max life but you get evasion and ES for you and your Party
with the Shavronne's Wrappings you can reserve all life and run a haste or other aura.

other items: try to get ES and Resistance from it and good colors for Gems

later

Gems:
1.Lightning Warp: For movement. link it with cast speed and reduced duration and you can warp every where within 0,5sec (castspeed).

2.Curse: Becides the 3 curse in Helmet (Temporal Chains, Enfeeble and Elemantal Weeknes)
you can do 3 more curse simultaneously. But not all partie's are same, so you should take more curses with you and change them depending on the Party and the Mods on map and enemy.
i have the 3 "marks" with me: Warlord's Mark and eventually Poacher's Mark for Refleckt. Assassin's Mark for Critbuilds. (don't forget they all can give chages to your party too!)
Vulnerability for Physical damage and Projectile Weakness for range partymembers.
You dont't have to take all the curses with you, but it's nice to be Flexible.

3.Aura: i use the 3 purity auras to get more max resistance and over-capped resistance to avoid problems with Elemantal Weaknes. Also i use Clarity. All Auras need to be linked to a reduced mana gem.

4.Vaal Discipline: link if you want with increased duration. If a boss fight takes longer and you cant take a 3-6 sec break to recharge ES or a party member is close to death then it will be verry helpful (its like a gigant ES-Flask).

Flasks:
if chaos damage gets dangerus later a second Rumi or some Evasion flask

you can have 62%block and 51% Spellblock with it

to get from 81% all resistance up to 91% use

Skill tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAAFvBx4NHw18DkgPqxB7ES8RUBGWFVAVfha_Fy8YahmKGo8bJRzcHRQdTx2qHdkkiySwJ6ko-isKLKYtHy9vNAo1uTdmN4M5UjwoQYdCekNURnFJUUmxS65ObVfJWAdca1yKXfJmnm0ZbWxwu3gvenB85Xzwfll_xoCkgseDCYRIhMWIQot6jHaPGo9GkQeTJ5UglS6boZu1nDKcvqEvoqOlxKbrpwi0DLVItzG4k7v8vjq-isEAwcXB88M6w23K083q18_ZE9lb2xrfiuGI4vfndOjW6QLquusU62Pr7uwY74jw1fRx9Uv22vfX-Tf56PrS-wn-SQ==?accountName=Mitras&characterName=CurseToDeath

For Questions my IGN is "Curse to Death" with this build or "Das_ist_der_Hammer"

if you dont want to party and just kill everything fast alone and nerly never die look also my mjölner discharge witch.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1048273

thx to cinko for proof reading.

Last edited by Mitras on Apr 8, 2016, 11:55:41 AM
A well-meant advice: Copy - paste the text into a Word document (or write it with MSWord in the first place) and let Word spellcheck the text (it has english support). ... and your other guide too. The number of typos is ... well... just do it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info