[1.2.1] ULTIMATE Physical / Elemental Wanderer HIGH DPS

[1.2.1] ULTIMATE Physical / Elemental Wanderer HIGH DPS with Survivability

From the very beggining of Poe beta and release, there was only 1 or 2 builds that involved wanderers, at that point it was unknown how they function, but let me tell you few things:
POWER CHARGE nodes/
CRIT nodes/or
Physical/Elemental nodes
Do not skip these if you can!

Ele or Phy (Depending if you go both or one type- based on your wand)
Blood magic is viable but it takes so many more nodes to even get there, that while it may or may not be better for solo play, in party where you have auras, this build exceeds others by far.
Vaal Pact would help this build alot, but that is just 2 far for ES based build.
Also most importantly you start with Witch, becouse scion denies you of having all power charge nodes(+most ele ones), which is the very core of this build.
Scion is the next best thing for pure physical wanderer.
Heard even once of marauder wanderer, wasnt even half bad also.

>Pros:
Extreme damage output- Cannon but still not of glass
Can soloplay very well
Depending on build can complement in parties w auras even better
High Energy Shield depending on nodes and gear works great with Ghost Reaver
Possibility of HP and Mana Leach to Shield
High Range
Very fun and fast to play with

>Cons:

Semi-Budget build
Prone to stuns, bleeding etc
Dependant on other people's auras if non-aura
Prone to reflect! Your damage can kill you
Hard for no reg maps but viable
Lack of places for MF stats gear
You tell me.

I.BUILD:

Phase I Skill Tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMB34rpAkuuGyXZW20ZEVA1uacrHU8tH0yzUDDbXoIeiEId2UNU9HHBxRSwmmHCc3Nwn4j2585wCaBs5z9z-u-iBICuV4cRD6yY99eboYRIXGvDbX_GoqMPxDt8uMrbAnjO0xv5yEwtxSj2W1m8

Phase II Skill Tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMB34rpAkuuGyXZW20ZEVA1uacrHU8tH0yzUDDbXoIeiEId2UNU9HHBxSy_hq4V11ZjFLCaYcJzc3CfiPbnznAJoGznP3P676IEgK5XhxEPrJj315uhhEhca8Ntf8YRlg5IoqMPxDt8uMpHBtvnX2pjQ_Lhoi5QQow244Q2PW1stUjz6ioLcFLssIwLuXzbAnjO0xv5yA-rFr8DHh9BxSj2W1m8BiNMLQ==

Phase III 120 point Skill Tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMB34rpAkuuGyXZW20ZEVA1uacrHU8tH0yzUDDbXpUgwfOCHohCHdlDVPRxwcUsv4auFddWYxSwmmHCc3Nwn4j2585wCaBs5z9z-u-iBICuV4cRD6yY99eboYRIXGvDbX_GEZYOSKKjD8Q7fLjKRwbb519qY0Py4aIuUEKMNuUZtDj79ZeXRXzjhDY9bWy1SI9G8-oqC3BSidNw1eywjAu5fKcIna4abOQiKU-Ffew4V-IyiXflgpu4k-vuKPpXyQ18Fr9qjPVv2wJ4ztMb-cgfQQMeyBTaOoGvuNCxBaLZsNjFKLUEXcZG1_ZbWbwGI6XL

But i wasnt content with this so i ignored some od wed and mid ES nodes and went for Body&Soul and Power Charge Duration
>>>
Skill Variation i am currently using!
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMB34rpAkuuGyXZW20ZEVA1uacrHU8tH0yzUDDbXpUgwfOCHohCHdlDVPRxwcUsv4auFddWYxSwmmHCc3Nwn4j2585wCaBs5z9z-u-iBICuV4cRD6yY99eboYRIXGvDbX_GEZYOSKKjD8Q7fLjKRwbb519qY0Py4aIuUEKMNuUZtDj79ZeXRXzjhDY9bWy1SI9G8-oqC3BSidNw1eywjAunCJ2uGmzkIilPhX3sOFfiMol35YKbFr9qjPVv2wJ4ztMb-cgfQQMeyBSi2bDYxSi1BF3GRtf2W1m8BiO5fPxk7SDhc4uMpcsWQDrYTdiMdkqa

BONUS- There can be exceptions to build nodes if you want to sacrifice dps for:
Mana Leach - Mind Drinker
Buff Effect - Inner Force
Few more variations
Simply withdraw few of the preferably elemental dmg nodes and put them there.

KEEP IN MIND ALL BUILDS COMPLEMENT GEAR - IF YOU DONT HAVE MANA LEACH/ENOUGH ES/ENOUGH DPS
Complement it with selective gear.

II.GEAR:

BASE Statistics you look in any part are:
-Critical Chance/Multiplier
-Physical Damage
-Elemental Damage
-Resistances
-Attributes

Than:

-Maximum Energy Shield
-ES/Evasion or ES/Armor if Hybrid which i reccomend, and i lean towards armor.
As for the sole exact dps i did, cannot say even remotely how much now it is with patches,and cant compare it to people who run with hundreds of EX worth of gear.
But with that gear of mine, my dps was roughly 30k and almost every mob died by 1hit.
-You need not have GMP/chain like other people do that is overkill, and major mana hole you dont need, though many variations still need be tested.

In some tight moments on tricky bosses maps, you can like me use spell totem skeletons, on the edge of the map and sniper out enemies from afar while they are busy w skeletons.

III.Bandits:

Difficulty____________________Side with__________________________________Kill all

________________Kraityn__________Alira___________Oak
Normal_____________________________________________________________1 passive skill point

Cruel___________________________________+18% Physical Damage

Merciless________________+1 Max Power Charge

aka kill, oak, alira

Havent rly played much but i knew exactly what i would need to reach lvl 90 or so.
Was in the process of making 5/6L Saintly Chainmail before i quit.
Before that i ran ES/EVA hybrid and it served me very nice.

My Gear

You can put WED and increased Critical Damage on Chest for max dmg! But better keep LLeach.
Most of my gear is bought/traded but the chest i crafted.

Also as to the flasks youll need to have at least 1 for frozen and 1 for bleeding!

Flasks

This way you wont get killed frozen if you dont have Dream Fragments.

For curses go Assassin's Mark or Warlord's Mark/Temporal Chains Depending on situation.

Complete Resistance is on Rings/Boots that left me slots for purely Crit based Gloves/Hat
This gear is ok, but its far away from endgame, most gems are not lvled, almost none are quality, i couldnt 6L my chest to put in more gems for more dmg but i cleared maps other people died in with it.

I give credits to Tonyg89 whos build inspired mine in the past.
And the very first effective idea of Wanderer came from him.
http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Tonyg87
He was also the 1st player on the Ladder when i played, was in 1st 50 people to lvl 100
He helped me with my build back in the day, and i think after lvl 90ish he went armor instead of Evasion on his build that helped him archieve lvl 100 more safely.
This was his build:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/288609

IGN: Severus_HBP / A13xand37 / Proc_Igniel

Created on: 9/9/2014 1.2.1version
Updated on: /
Last edited by A13xand3r7 on Sep 9, 2014, 2:54:39 PM
You can't have 120 nodes and 3 bandits..
[Double post]
Last edited by heliusflame on Sep 11, 2014, 9:04:15 AM
Physical / Elemental nodes on the right side can be removed for something else/all are not needed, as well as power charge duration or frenzy node, those are all prone to changes.. are you over lvl 99?
I hope most people dont follow these guides in litterally exact manner, skills/passives are a complement of your gear its unique for most people depending on their current gear they might even need +30 stat nodes.
Last edited by A13xand3r7 on Sep 11, 2014, 5:02:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info