closed

closed, build got boring so not leveling anymore.
Last edited by kluuvin on Jan 17, 2015, 6:07:21 AM
Nice Build
1) I would not miss out on the 40% mana reg nodes at the witch and templar start. I'ld rather drop 2 20% crit nodes instead not taking those two because
2) AA starts being efficient at lvl 15+ imo. I tried it and only when having leveled it to 15+ the tittybitches when doing piety runs were no longer a threat. At that stage AA eats up a lot of mana so you need some extra manareg.
Using cloak of defiance is another reason to get those manareg nodes as you want your mana to regenerate as fast as possible when taking hits.
3) Why is Assasin's Mark only lvl1? The main effect of AM comes from the more multiplier for increased crit.damage. Running it on lvl1 instead of at max you loose A LOT of damage.
1 and 2: thanks for the advice yet again, Bada!

as for 3: i just equipped assassins mark, so i havnt leveled it yet. it'll be 20 when i have time.
how much dmg have u?
"
davidesp wrote:
how much dmg have u?
I currently have 8000 tooltip dps with gmp. ice spear still needs 2 more levels and i only have a five link.
in 6L cloak what gem would u put?

and in shield is good increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells?

this wand Piscator's Vigil is better than doryani?

Last edited by davidesp on Sep 9, 2014, 8:02:01 PM
"
davidesp wrote:
in 6L cloak what gem would u put?

and in shield is good increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells?

this wand Piscator's Vigil is better than doryani?

i would add power charge on crit. crit chance on shields is great. piscators does nothing for this build.
It seems very squishy. How much hp do you have? I'm also running ice spear now and I can't imagine surviving with such low hp rolls on items. Also u should pick spell dmg per power charge node. It's only one point and it gives a LOT.

This is tree I'm using atm mb it'll be usefull for you.

Spoiler
"
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMC_gSzBUIHHgelDkgRDxGWFE0Wbxa_F1QYaho4GmwigSSqJpUpTypbKw0reCycLR82PTbpOlhBlkJLQsNJUUmyTC1Ms1AwUuxVS1XGVkpYB13yXyph4mKsY0NknWpDaxdsjHBScNV0VXgvfOV_xoIQgh6CXoPbhX2FxYnTjDaOPI5kj0aP-pBVlSCVLpuhnaqeoaIAoqOnhKyYrrO0xbzqwFTB88Ls0PXbC9te34TfsN--42rjhOQi6_XsOPDV8h33pvfXD8Q7fLjKtvoQWK-bHRT60n7iqZU1gFFgV-IyifAfHoFLjf8ctQRdxkbX
Last edited by TheSoulbringer on Sep 10, 2014, 8:01:05 PM
i have 2800 hp atm, and with a cloak thats basically 4k, i dont die hardly.

also, i meant to have the spell dmg per charge node in the build, just forgot to click it. derp.
Last edited by kluuvin on Sep 15, 2014, 12:59:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info