Pingutz' RF Iron Will Incinerate (12400 tooltip dps with lmp) insanely cheap, atziri viable

Hey Guys :)
This is the best build I ever made and I thought I could share it with you.
It uses Incinerate, because of the awesome 300% more damage at the last stage. I also stack as much strength as possible to get lots of increased spell damage (that comes because I use iron will). Incinerate got a huge buff with the latest patch with the introduction of herald of ice and the reduced mana cost. It is now possible to run it on mana with 0 mana investment, but you need rings and an ammy with the elron prefix on them!

That's my skilltree at level 90:

I helped Alira in Cruel and Oak in Normal, Killed all in Mercyless

It's not much to say here, almost all of those items are unique. Only on the rings I need some elemental resistances, and I am also running the purity of elements aura. The other aura I run is purity of fire, and I run herald of ice.

At the moment I have 4600 life, next upgrade would be 6l belly and better jewellry.

My Gem Setup in the tabula is:

Incinerate
LMP
Added Chaos Damage
Iron Will
Faster Casting (When having -mana cost on all jewelry)
Spell Echo

If you have any questions, please ask.
Nice greetings,
Pingutz
Last edited by prog_r_amer on Oct 24, 2014, 12:12:21 PM
I used to use GMP on my incin, have you tried that? although you might have less dmg overall it really helps with AOE and the shutgun gives you more dmg because of more projectiles hitting the same target.
Yeah, only reason why I am using lmp is the lower mana multiplier.
gameplay video pls
ign: ALLRAUDER
Nice ammy!
@Schnupfndrache7
Yeah, I'll make some videos when I have higher level maps to run.

@dzordzo
Best ammy in Rampage :P
Wanted to bump my build because of so much difference, its now 12400 dps, it's the only really dps orientated build I found here so I decided to upgrade my thread. Can do atziri (not deathless at the moment, I am new to the fight, first build I've done atziri with, 78 maps are easy)

Also sorry for never having posted a video because of lazyness :P

Oh I also can use Herald of Thunder, but don't have one so I don't know the new dps yet.
Last edited by prog_r_amer on Oct 24, 2014, 12:14:27 PM
I'm trying to follow your build but I just don't understand how you have mana regenaration to spam incinerate without problem. This is my main problem, I just cant :(
I'm using a tabula rasa and the only thing I can do is use blood magic ;/
He is using 2 Elreon rings and 1 Eleron ammy which together has -23 mana cost which is huge.

Nice build, I always like Iron Will, really underused support gem
Yeah that - mana cost makes incinerate cost 2 mana per cast which I can afford (think because of frames, else I'd need all with -8 mana (-24 mana).

Yeah I also love Iron Will, but I fear that they will nerf incinerate to the ground next league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info