YOU GET A BETA KEY!!!//Beta Meme thread~

Dear Keysus/Oprah/(Random new forum friend), please grant me a Beta key. I offer my lulz. <3

I swear to god if you ask me for a beta key you will get a severe tongue lashing. Cheers!
Last edited by EternisRequiem on Oct 13, 2011, 10:28:30 AM
what is this I don't even..
Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
Hahahahah!!!!
Hilarious!!!
I almost fell out of my chair :D

Nicely done!
well, i was about to flame until i scrolled down, well played fine sir.

Oh my, I wasn't meaning to troll, I just wanted to offer lulz ;_;
I swear to god if you ask me for a beta key you will get a severe tongue lashing. Cheers!
hah, saw it yesterday at memebase, right after i get my key ;) made me laugh
Roses are red.
Violets are blue.
I'm a shizophrenic.
And so am I.
You got yours so quickly. I am saddened. D:

Not that I've been waiting as long as a lot of other people hahaha.
OP.. that was awesome
Why thank you! I just felt like all the negativity and sadness for those without a key needed a good counter :D

I srsly hope to get a key and friend invites to give around to all the fun people on here. If I get two, (One would go to the train I promised when I started :3) the second would totally be "who can make me rofl first gets a key~" haha.
Sigh if i never get a key here before the new patch comes out id hope that patch comes out on the 21st of this month as that is my birthday and the first mass invites my name is on it !
ALMIGHTY KEYSUS GRANTED ME ACCESS 10/11 WOOT!! BTW FEMALE!! Just Saying!! Lets Do This <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info