Saboteur The artist need not be present   to make a lasting impression. Saboteur Trap and Mine Damage, Mine Throwing Speed 10% increased Trap Damage 10% increased Mine Damage 5% increased Mine Throwing Speed Bomb Specialist You gain 4% increased Area of Effect for each Mine 20% increased Mine Throwing Speed if you Detonated Mines Recently 40% increased Damage if you Detonated Mines Recently Mines have 20% increased Detonation Speed Trap and Mine Damage, Mine Throwing Speed 10% increased Trap Damage 10% increased Mine Damage 5% increased Mine Throwing Speed Demolitions Specialist 100% increased Effect of Auras from Mines Mines Hinder Enemies near them for 2 seconds when they Land, reducing Movement Speed by 40% Trap and Mine Damage, Elemental Resistances 10% increased Trap Damage 10% increased Mine Damage +6% to all Elemental Resistances Explosives Expert 30% increased Area of Effect 8% reduced Area Damage taken from Hits +30% to Critical Strike Multiplier against Burning Enemies 80% increased Critical Strike Chance against Shocked Enemies Damage Penetrates 10% Elemental Resistances against Chilled Enemies Trap and Mine Damage, Movement Speed 10% increased Trap Damage 10% increased Mine Damage 4% increased Movement Speed Born in the Shadows Cannot be Blinded 10% reduced Damage taken from Blinded Enemies 30% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments against Blinded Enemies 25% chance to Blind Enemies on Hit Nearby Enemies are Blinded Trap and Mine Damage, Movement Speed 10% increased Trap Damage 10% increased Mine Damage 4% increased Movement Speed Pyromaniac Immune to Ignite and Shock Regenerate 1% of Life per second for each Mine Detonated Recently, up to 10% per second Regenerate 1% of Life per Second for each Trap Triggered Recently, up to 10% per second 20% reduced Mana Cost of Skills that throw Traps 20% reduced Mana Reservation of Skills that throw Mines Trap and Mine Damage, Trap Throwing Speed 10% increased Trap Damage 10% increased Mine Damage 5% increased Trap Throwing Speed Perfect Crime 10% increased Cooldown Recovery Speed for throwing Traps You gain 8% increased Damage for each Trap 20% Chance for Traps to Trigger an additional time Trap and Mine Damage, Trap Throwing Speed 10% increased Trap Damage 10% increased Mine Damage 5% increased Trap Throwing Speed Chain Reaction 30% increased Trap Damage 15% increased Cooldown Recovery Speed for throwing Traps Skills used by Traps have 20% increased Area of Effect When your Traps Trigger, your nearby Traps also Trigger