1.2.0 Launch Day Serverside Hotfix

"
VRock wrote:
Also Ele buzzsaw was never an op build. Shouldn't have been nerfed. Only the low life snapshot version was op like all the low life snapshot builds were.
(I might as well keep writing in this thread, AUS servers have been down over 30 minutes.)

I couldn't agree more. I had most of my gems up to 20/20 and, without that elusive 6L that I've spent hours/days/weeks/months orb-farming to try to get, the build was only P (no 'O').

I was still only doing lvl 74 maps and didn't have a hope in hell of killing Atziri - yet all of the time I put into levelling the gems and farming for the gear is gone.

I'm just wondering if it's worth getting on the roundabout for another kicking. I've put more than 3x more money into this game than I've ever paid for any other game as I thought it had potential. However I'm still being treated like I'm a beta tester..

Damn servers still not up and I've re-started the client, computer and modem! <sigh> I might have to see what D3's like post expansion. I've still got hundreds of unspent MTX credits. I wonder if I can get a refund or give them to a friend?
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
"
DemiDemon wrote:
"
VRock wrote:
Also Ele buzzsaw was never an op build. Shouldn't have been nerfed. Only the low life snapshot version was op like all the low life snapshot builds were.
(I might as well keep writing in this thread, AUS servers have been down over 30 minutes.)

I couldn't agree more. I had most of my gems up to 20/20 and, without that elusive 6L that I've spent hours/days/weeks/months orb-farming to try to get, the build was only P (no 'O').

I was still only doing lvl 74 maps and didn't have a hope in hell of killing Atziri - yet all of the time I put into levelling the gems and farming for the gear is gone.

I'm just wondering if it's worth getting on the roundabout for another kicking. I've put more than 3x more money into this game than I've ever paid for any other game as I thought it had potential. However I'm still being treated like I'm a beta tester..

Damn servers still not up and I've re-started the client, computer and modem! <sigh> I might have to see what D3's like post expansion. I've still got hundreds of unspent MTX credits. I wonder if I can get a refund or give them to a friend?

RMT confirmed
WTB Pain Pills!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info