[1.3] Dual Searing Bond + EE [Cheap Starter for Pantless Paupers]

"
Dragon50469 wrote:
"
your title:

[1.2] Dual Searing Bond + EE [Cheap Starter for Pantless Paupers]

but EE does not trigger if you do not deal direct damage. (ancestral bond = no dmg)

I use lightning trap to trigger the effect of ee and it works just fine.

Aah yeah ofcourse, you are absolutely right.
got confused cause i couldnt make it work.. but that was because i also wanted the skill to curse on hit.
@Minstrelshadrak
"
"
Dragon50469 wrote:
"
your title:

[1.2] Dual Searing Bond + EE [Cheap Starter for Pantless Paupers]

but EE does not trigger if you do not deal direct damage. (ancestral bond = no dmg)

I use lightning trap to trigger the effect of ee and it works just fine.

Aah yeah ofcourse, you are absolutely right.
got confused cause i couldnt make it work.. but that was because i also wanted the skill to curse on hit.

I found a vall lightning trap early on, works wonders! You basically just use LT anyways for bosses or hard rare mobs only, so vaal leaves shocking ground and has 8 projectiles, perfect for a cheap gear single slot :)
IGN: WildTortillaFart
Any updates for the new 1.3 skilltree?
"
Chronodroid wrote:
What grinds me gears atm, will it be nerfed or buffed for 1.3? Will you continue and update this?

"
lobe44 wrote:
Any updates for the new 1.3 skilltree?

I've added Pre1.3 skill tree. Probably, will be changed with the 1.3 release.
For now almost all the same.
wonderful, 90% more defenses from shield is interesting. Does this include every defensive stat a shield has?
"
Arida wrote:

When I click links from the first post for pre1.3, I got an absolutely empty skill tree. =( Update them please.
Last edited by twinchic on Dec 8, 2014, 6:06:46 AM
"
Chronodroid wrote:
wonderful, 90% more defenses from shield is interesting. Does this include every defensive stat a shield has?

Nope, only shield Ar/Ev/ES.
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Shield_Defences

"
twinchic wrote:
"
Arida wrote:

When I click links from the first post for pre1.3, I got an absolutely empty skill tree. =( Update them please.

Links works fine, you need to copy&paste them into any 1.3 planner like PoESkillTree or poebuilder.
With Nerfs to blocking what do you think about not spending the 6 points on the only shield nodes you are getting now in 1.3 and instead running the Searing Touch staff for much more DPS?

And then you could spend those 6 points going and getting barbarism or maybe sentinal?
"
lobe44 wrote:
With Nerfs to blocking what do you think about not spending the 6 points on the only shield nodes you are getting now in 1.3 and instead running the Searing Touch staff for much more DPS?

And then you could spend those 6 points going and getting barbarism or maybe sentinal?

With that in mind I'll most probably go dual 1-h wands or a searing touch (RNG owes me one!!), which will in the end be the perfect solutions.

For the 1 handers, one is for firetrap - chance ignite - prolif where the other one is for our searing bond - inc burning - resistance or fire pene.

Will be quite my plan

Last edited by Chronodroid on Dec 12, 2014, 2:37:47 AM
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABg4GoAn2DF8NzQ48EMwSaRRxFSAWbxccGjgabBynHM4i4iSLJKonLyftKPoppSoTKk0qjStQK7YspyzpNZI22DbpOlg62DwtPQ8_J0GHQ8hFnUbXR-JJG0rESshOKk8EU1JTpVXGWOVaK1ugW69fKmP9ZIRmnmjybqpxeXGFcql0VXaseGl65nwOfLt99YIHgpuMRo9GkFWYrZrgm6GdrqIAo_KkOacIp1WsmLXytz64k8AawxPE9sauz37QgdR82L3ZfNrd3Q3hc-Nq6hjr7uw47FXtIPAf8WzyQfau9zL31_iT-Ov5vfno-tL-Cv5U
would this skill tree be more viable if you were to use say searing touch?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info