Badass Barbarians - 2 Handed Melee Marauders - Patch 1.3

"
Gigakos wrote:
Can i go for the round tree near the Resolute Technique node instead of going down as you went, if i want to pick damage with maces ? Also should i get Iron Grip for a Molten Strike build ?

iron grip and point blank give a immense dps boost, point blank is a must have with molten strike, it's range always gives +50% MORE dmg ;o)

together with iron grip ^^
"
Gigakos wrote:
Can i go for the round tree near the Resolute Technique node instead of going down as you went, if i want to pick damage with maces ? Also should i get Iron Grip for a Molten Strike build ?

if you mean picking skull cracking, i wouldnt say its worth it, the cluster is made of 10% physical damage nodes pared with stun, and stun is worthless, not really good, you cant stun bosses, and white mobs getting stunned anyways, and if you want to use moltenstrike get iron grip,
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
Thank you for your help! I also wanted to ask at merciless i was thinking of helping oak for 18% increased phys damage. Is it worth it ?
Last edited by Gigakos on Aug 27, 2014, 12:29:11 PM
"
Gigakos wrote:
Thank you for your help! I also wanted to ask at merciless i was thinking of helping oak for 18% increased phys damage. Is it worth it ?
in merciless your gettign an endurance charge form aok, the 18% is from oak in cruel, and iwould get kraityns 8% attackspeed instead
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
Playing Hegemonys era crit flicker: check out my guide!

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1047875
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
Updated for 1.3, got a bit less dps and life compared to 1.2 but more armor,

the new trigger gem vengeance isnt wort using on this build in my opinin because the cooldown is much to long, anything is dead before it can trigger often enough to deal a resonable amount of damage, on other builds, one hand+shield all three trigger gems might be useful but not here
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
Last edited by StormHunter on Dec 15, 2014, 9:50:27 AM
Storm, I cannot thank you enough for the general rundown for 2H builds. Was having a bit of trouble getting my Infernal Blow build back up & running until I came across your guide(s).

Went from 8.900 to almost 14.000 DPS, and I don't even have most of the Damage nodes taken yet. I theory I'll have over 22.000 once they're all taken, with decent-to-top level gear.

Thanks again, champ!!

<3
Last edited by Faction3 on Dec 15, 2014, 3:50:25 PM
ty very much.
marauder barbarian still cool!!!!

keep on smashin'
"
draud wrote:
ty very much.
marauder barbarian still cool!!!!

keep on smashin'

I agree
:)
2H but im trying staff phys crit
infernal blow
Last edited by HRDL on Dec 17, 2014, 2:17:13 PM
How are you running those 3 auras together? even with a 20% reduced mana I'm at 101%

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info