`~:;.,.;:~` Build Help : Hand of God Templar `~:;.,.;:~`

So as long as I can remember I've loved the holy wrath paladin, righteous fury and power archetype. I enjoy it. Ranging from massively tanky with lots of retributive damage, to unleashed fury of the gods, wielding massive weapons with holy strength and speed.

My question is; are these builds attainable. Or in the case of the HC ladder - Viable.

I'd like a 2h build that has lots of holy aoe magic and healing, but currently i'm working on making a pally tank for my group of players, i'd like to go with holy/fire and lots of control. Currently level 12 and looking to perfect my build before i make too many mistakes.

Any experts?
There is no holy damage (or healing) in PoE and the templar isn't really a paladin more like a cleric.
Nothing to see here.
Last edited by ReZar on Feb 4, 2013, 12:04:32 AM
Yeah after milling over the content available i could see that, i've been trying to come up with a viable tank/dps, i came up with this. It's based off infernal blow, and used as a group spec. Keep in mind this is just my best guess, i'm still quite new to this. How viable would this build be? Would i really not benefit from the life steal as much with so much focus on fire damage?

GodFire

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info