[LVL 100 - Beyond Rank 4] 10.3k Hybrid Life/ES Flameblaster - 50/52 Block - LVL 22 AA w/ no EB

When will you stream again? :D
Miss you'r streams as well bro.
Winning Is Right, Losing is Wrong, Evolve or Die!
RIP Flameblast?

Any thoughts on this? :(
Last edited by FightMen75 on Feb 13, 2015, 9:23:05 PM
"
FightMen75 wrote:
When will you stream again? :D

"
Testbuild wrote:
Miss you'r streams as well bro.

<3 I miss hangin with you guys as well. Im hoping by next leagues ill have a more stable schedule to stream again.
ign: Vexcid
"
FightMen75 wrote:
RIP Flameblast?

Any thoughts on this? :(

GGG will need to nerf flameblast much more than 20% to bring it in line end-game. I havent tested leveling a blaster since the nerf but I logged on my 100 a bit ago and tried a 78 map. I couldnt tell any difference in clear speed even though tooltip dmg went down. Packs still die in 1 shot w/ 2-4 stacks and courtyard boss died in a full 10 stack w/ the prolif just like before as well.
Last edited by Vexcid on Feb 14, 2015, 10:46:00 PM
"
FightMen75 wrote:
RIP Flameblast?

Still alive, still good.
Bumping this because this build is super awesome. I have never played a build that was so strong with such a little item requirement. Also, leo does a pretty cool master mod at level 3 or 4.

I recommend.

I think it might be better than a

With this build I did double boss palace extra boss damage extra projectiles. I did double necropolis (merveil) mobs do 95% extra fire, boss does 30% extra and attacks 25% faster. I probably wouldn't recommend on HC but it honestly was pretty easy still.
Last edited by Orbitalx on Feb 16, 2015, 4:28:28 PM

i recently got this beautiful corruption on lazhwar.
does the 3% help this ??
Last edited by binhanamuffin on Feb 27, 2015, 6:51:41 PM
Hey, i recently ripped doing this build in the 1mhc @ lvl 92. Here's my passives and gear.
Reason of death is a little bit uncertain, I think it was reflect. Someone in my party was sharing power charges and I didn't consider that being able to oneshot me if I crit on reflect. I didn't see any reflect pack, even after dying, I believe it spawned with the beyond mod on the map. I went from 11k combined life/es to 0 in an instant.

Overall a great build, never felt risky. Leaves a fairly big room for mistakes, I very rarely used up more than my ES (about 5.5k ES 5.5k Life) and was almost never close to dying previous to this. Looking back at my setup I could probably have done better with another fire resistance flask, and potentially going to Resolute Technique passive in the tree. Also my rings weren't exactly up to par, I needed more mana regen to run a higher lvl AA, but I couldn't spend any currency on gear after lvl 90 since I needed it all for the maps.

Would love to get some opinions from the author and others for improvements in my gear.

Gear

Last edited by 111derivi on Apr 20, 2015, 9:58:27 AM
Yeah, it sounds to me like you crit a reflect pack for sure. Especially since your running cwdt setup. Any phys damage probably wouldnt have killed you instantly. If you didnt see the reflect then I assume you didnt use a fire flask before hand, and if you charged a full 10 stack I can see that eating up 11k hp/es on a big enough pack.

Gear looks pretty good..though like you said you probably want to be running a higher level AA when chaining 77+78 maps to push the mid to late 90s. It makes a big difference once you get AA closer to lvl 20, especially now that block was nerfed since 1.2 and most of your defenses rely on high level AA and high HP/ES.

When your gearing for AA you have 4 gear slots that provide mana regen %. Always make sure when your in poe.xyz searching for gear to include at least 40% mana regen for your main hand, amulet and rings. Mana is definitely a bonus and will help greatly with pushing 250+ regen but mana regen % comes first in those 4 slots. Also because those 4 slots are crucial to getting a high lvl AA going, try to get as much resists as you can on other slots like gloves/belt/helm and chest so its easier (and cheaper) to purchase the jewelry.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info