[LVL 100 - Beyond Rank 4] 10.3k Hybrid Life/ES Flameblaster - 50/52 Block - LVL 22 AA w/ no EB

@Vexcid what's your Tooltip on Flameblast?

I level up more reached lv87, next level i'll start using Discipline till now i went Purity of fire, clarity, and tempest shield.

From when i switched to the Cast on damage taken setup and got more block, even with 2,7k Es, it's been great.

Currently 1450 Avg Damage on flameblast, gem just hit lv19, damage very very nice.

Vaal discipline is the best, currently i'm not using the flame surge setup because Flameblast kill pretty much everything anyways, and the only few times i don't really kill fast enough is because it's a single target that didn't ignite so one more flameblast does the job.

One thing that is annoying burning ground maps, because of the minor damage that reset the Es recharge.

Looking forward for more leveing
Ign:ColdRage
"
Sam400 wrote:
@Vexcid what's your Tooltip on Flameblast?

I level up more reached lv87, next level i'll start using Discipline till now i went Purity of fire, clarity, and tempest shield.

From when i switched to the Cast on damage taken setup and got more block, even with 2,7k Es, it's been great.

Currently 1450 Avg Damage on flameblast, gem just hit lv19, damage very very nice.

Vaal discipline is the best, currently i'm not using the flame surge setup because Flameblast kill pretty much everything anyways, and the only few times i don't really kill fast enough is because it's a single target that didn't ignite so one more flameblast does the job.

One thing that is annoying burning ground maps, because of the minor damage that reset the Es recharge.

Looking forward for more leveing

Keep in mind this is a level 21 flameblast :)

I could easily get more avg damage in place of cast speed if I wanted but I felt the damage was fine and not worth giving up anything else in place of it.

Ground effects are a PITA with this build and I try to avoid them when rolling maps but its still doable. If I would regal desecrated or burning ground I would never consider it bricked and would run it just fine. If I got burning/desecrated ground on an alteration and it didnt have good packsize/magic monsters with it then I would just continue to spam alts.
ign: Vexcid
Last edited by Vexcid on Oct 17, 2014, 7:55:11 PM
Ty for the screenshoot! :)
Ign:ColdRage
Great guide! I was stuck wandering around between builds until I stumbled upon your thread. You explained everything I needed to know. I'm currently level 50 within about 10 hours of time played without being afk'd. Not quite sure how much hp I should have prior to entering Merciless A1 though.

Here's my gear for reference:
Spoiler

I'm starting fresh on Rampage with no other characters in the league so that means no hand me downs! :p
Also I don't usually have that granite flask but it helps when I find myself getting hit by a lot of tiny fast attacks all at once.
Hi, I like your build and it is a great guide. However, can you please put your passive tree from the official site because for some reason poebuilder is not working at my place (I do see the website but no passives are taken, 120 passive points left).

Thanks and gratz on the lvl 100!
The dragons begin to speak, yin and yang are commingled
Last edited by Thundderz on Oct 24, 2014, 10:32:30 AM
hey i really liked your build and i remade your build i was hoping if i could ear your thoughts on the build

hybrid life/es tank with arc crit, thats my spin with your build in mind

My thoughts:

When alternating from flameblast into arc if u have purity of lightning with that +1lightning resist from Unnatural call, reflects are bit less painfull, arc is great for farming.
Grabing lots of %life and %life reg to be even more tankier.
Going tempest shield will deal a lot more damage when u block since getting the lightning spell damage nodes will boost arc and tempest dps at the same time getting life leech with tempest shield would be great, making u almost immortal.
And started witch because with arc i don't need increased radius of area skills nodes, leveling up rushing for the es and life nodes early on might help me stay alive until i get enough dps to clean up

overall tankyness I got :
Same ES%
More Life% 168% vs 148% but i can trade 16% spell damage for a 5% life node getting a total of 173%
More Life Reg% 4,6% vs 2,8%

I still need to test out the dps

I'm kinda noobie with doing builds this is kinda my first with your build helping i might just be saying things that don't make anysense at all i hope not xD
I'm trying this build on beyond league to see how strong it is, once again i really liked your build.
"
shotzinho22 wrote:
hey i really liked your build and i remade your build i was hoping if i could ear your thoughts on the build

hybrid life/es tank with arc crit, thats my spin with your build in mind

My thoughts:

When alternating from flameblast into arc if u have purity of lightning with that +1lightning resist from Unnatural call, reflects are bit less painfull, arc is great for farming.
Grabing lots of %life and %life reg to be even more tankier.
Going tempest shield will deal a lot more damage when u block since getting the lightning spell damage nodes will boost arc and tempest dps at the same time getting life leech with tempest shield would be great, making u almost immortal.
And started witch because with arc i don't need increased radius of area skills nodes, leveling up rushing for the es and life nodes early on might help me stay alive until i get enough dps to clean up

overall tankyness I got :
Same ES%
More Life% 168% vs 148% but i can trade 16% spell damage for a 5% life node getting a total of 173%
More Life Reg% 4,6% vs 2,8%

I still need to test out the dps

I'm kinda noobie with doing builds this is kinda my first with your build helping i might just be saying things that don't make anysense at all i hope not xD
I'm trying this build on beyond league to see how strong it is, once again i really liked your build.

Sorry I havent been around to reply as much lately. This build looks good to me. You should be able to take this spec and make it work for any ranged ability. Melee is a bit harder without something like Aegis Aurora or Ghost Reaver though.
Definitely looking to start leveling with this build in the new leagues. Thanks, Vex. Also, congratulations on reaching level 100 on Beyond. That's a helluva achievement in my book.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Last edited by Daresso on Nov 3, 2014, 8:32:52 PM
"
Daresso wrote:
Definitely looking to start leveling with this build in the new leagues. Thanks, Vex. Also, congratulations on reaching level 100 on Beyond. That's a helluva achievement in my book.

Thanks =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info