[BURN] is recruting! [WORLDWIDE][Friendly][HC/SC Temp Leagues][150+ Members/34 Tabs][since 2013]

1. How long have you been playing POE? Since Beta

2. What’s your highest level character? 64 Because i chose to delete the rest and make new account

3. What’s your time zone? Eastern

4. What is your dedicated league? Temp-Soft/Any

5. How do you think you can contribute to the guild? Let to start off by saying honesty and trust are the biggest lacks in guilds i would like to bring that to the table and second i would like to help the community
with helping out new players and donating but last but not least i want to offer this guild a Stand up guy who you know has your back and you can Wip some major Wip Ass with.

6. Why BURN ? You know running solo only takes you so far i wanna join a colony of brothers who i can tear shit up with to keep the excitement going with this game.

7. What's your IGN? Bloody_BoneZ
up
IGN: NECRO_NINE
up
up
where is my candies?
No candies for you. Only gold.
1. How long have you been playing POE? Had a closed beta account since May 24, 2012
2. What’s your highest level character? Uh, 90's, I try a lot of builds every league so most of the time mid 70's/60's. I delete my characters so I can reuse names as well.
3. What’s your time zone? GMT
4. What is your dedicated league? Which ever is newest, temp leagues etc. Never standard.
5. How do you think you can contribute to the guild? No idea, got a fuck load of free time though.
6. Why BURN? Nice name.
7. What's your IGN? DaveMcWhisperface
Last edited by Foam_Bananas on Jul 22, 2017, 10:35:45 AM
Cookies!
Candy Canes
1. How long have you been playing POE?
-Since the beta
2. What’s your highest level character?
-was something like 80, I mostly play SC leagues (never standard) and then delete them.
-sometimes i get masochistic and go HC league and RIP keyboard and mouse
3. What’s your time zone?
-GMT+3
4. What is your dedicated league?
-the newest one
5. How do you think you can contribute to the guild?
-with whatever I can.
6. Why BURN?
-really liked the first post :)
7. What's your IGN?
-Ciclass

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info