Path of exile for PS4

Absolutely not.

Every single time a PC franchise becomes multiplat the franchise always becomes objectively worse.

Design is dumbed down to meet the younger and dumber console audience, less polish on PC version, less features on PC version, UI and everything is then catered towards controller, increases in graphical fidelity become worse....the list goes on.

TL;DR:
Fuck console ports.
Last edited by Odissius on Jul 19, 2015, 12:02:27 AM
"
Mugson wrote:
Are the developers plan to add to the game on consoles? It would be nice to play PoE controller.

I wish. I hate sitting at desk and KB and mouse. So like 1990s. Like their lame ass trade system incidentally.

GGG is low budget man. You just have to deal with it me thinks.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 19, 2015, 5:03:56 AM
Hello
The game comes out on ps4?
"
IKKY wrote:
Hello
The game comes out on ps4?

Yes. Coincidentally releases the same day as HL3
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Odissius wrote:
Absolutely not.

Every single time a PC franchise becomes multiplat the franchise always becomes objectively worse.

Design is dumbed down to meet the younger and dumber console audience, less polish on PC version, less features on PC version, UI and everything is then catered towards controller, increases in graphical fidelity become worse....the list goes on.

TL;DR:
Fuck console ports.

You so smart and old
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Odissius wrote:
Design is dumbed down to meet the younger and dumber console audience

nice meme
console gamers on average are older than pc gamers
"
Jaille wrote:
"
Odissius wrote:
Design is dumbed down to meet the younger and dumber console audience

nice meme
console gamers on average are older than pc gamers

[citation needed]
I dont un derstand why certain people are so frustrating to the idea of a PS4 portage? For my own experience, i try Diablo III on PC and it was crap, boring, just an repetitve empty shell. I try it with some friends on PS3, and the game become just very fun, good controls and good "team synergie" should i say.

So POE is still a good game on PC, so i dont see why it should be bad on console. And for the angry who just critise console because they are "real PC gamer's, console game sucks, blablabla" so, just keep playing on your PC, GGG dont force you to play on console... If some people like to do it let them do...

Just to say, if POE was ported on PS4, i will be very happy to play it.
Last edited by Zagreb1987 on Apr 16, 2017, 10:13:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info