Path of exile for PS4

Android games are crap ... all of them

Console games are always dumbed down ,desined for the masses and ment to be a flash in the pan

PC master race of GTFO !!!!!
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
I hope this game never goes to console. Console elements destroy pc games, change ways of playing. I don't want another Diablo 3, this has become a console game, looks good, plays better on console, is easier but has zero choice. Console = dumbing down, always just because the nature of a console. So please no ! I'd feel so bad if a cent I've donated to GGG went to the development of a condole game, the horror !
Do you really, really think there is a market for PoE on consoles?

The console gaming peasants would be on these forums within hours complaining about how they haven't found a unique in over six hours of play. I, for one, would rather not have people like that in my game, especially due to the fact that if GGG did release PoE on consoles they would need to make enough money for it to be worth it, and the way PoE works just wouldn't appeal to console gamers. How would they fix this?

By ruining the game.

"
Xavderion wrote:
"

Console killed D3? rofl.

Yes it did. D3 was designed as a console game from the beginning and console game usually means dumbed down game for short term entertainment.

Exactly. Anyone who doesn't see that Diablo 3 was designed so it could jump to consoles with ease is diluting themselves.
Last edited by ThePromise110 on Aug 13, 2014, 7:44:14 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:
"

Console killed D3? rofl.

Yes it did. D3 was designed as a console game from the beginning and console game usually means dumbed down game for short term entertainment.

D3 is an awesome console game. Get a friend or two, jump on skype, kill shit for a while. Simple.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
I really hope GGG never goes the console route, they would have to bow to the will of some distributor or publisher and it would just ruin everything
I dont see any any key!
I hope they go the console route for other games. As I said, Wraeclast is a big world and there's room for more than one means of exploring it.

Anything to bring them more money within the usual standards of fairness, really. More money to GGG=more funding to PoE=more better good PoE.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Charan wrote:
I hope they go the console route for other games. As I said, Wraeclast is a big world and there's room for more than one means of exploring it.

Anything to bring them more money within the usual standards of fairness, really. More money to GGG=more funding to PoE=more better good PoE.

for other games sure but I still hope they dont get sucked into a relationship with a bad publisher (sega, EA). I dont think they have the $$$ to publish their own console title
I dont see any any key!
Eh, you really think they haven't been courted by some big names yet? ;)

GGG are die-hard independent and fiercely local. Sometimes, to their detriment. Often to their credit.

By console I really do mean android. Seems a good place for a humble game focusing more on story than gameplay. I cited Sorcery!, which is basically a suped up version of those old Fighting Fantasy books.

Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Aug 13, 2014, 8:36:58 PM
unless they improve the hell out of drops this game would fail hard on console. How trade chat? Not to mention different market of gamers who want to play two weeks and move to next title. Diablos drops on console were insane. Like fully decked out in one play through with GG gear.
Git R Dun!
"
Charan wrote:
Sometimes I find myself wishing they would do a prequel on Android/iOS.

They'd get away with fairly indie standards and thus could focus on the task of fleshing out
Wraeclast.

WOULD BUY!!!
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info