Path of exile for PS4

"
dfolucinda wrote:
My only question is - How will I /oos?

Didnt take long for desync to find this thread. Now, go and play alt f4/logout macro-core.
you can set a macro to use on the start button or something
its easy to figure out bro
If you stand next to a double boss Corpse-Explosion, you're gonna have a bad time. RIPKRIPP
"
"
dfolucinda wrote:
My only question is - How will I /oos?

Didnt take long for desync to find this thread. Now, go and play alt f4/logout macro-core.

Lol relax, I said it as a joke haha (evidently not a funny one) seen as GGG didn't officially make it a hotkey or anything - for what it's worth I play in softcore leagues btw, I just like me some cyclone :)

"
Quazplum wrote:
you can set a macro to use on the start button or something
its easy to figure out bro

Would probably require them to enable that option for consoles but I suppose that would work (unless of course you can already macro normally on the PS$ - sorry I don't own one so I wouldn't know)
Last edited by dfolucinda on Aug 13, 2014, 10:11:29 AM
"
k1rage wrote:
I really dont see it happening, but you can use a controller for PC if you like. I do for some games (not POE)

I do.

Just use xpadder for mapping the controller.

Used it to sell alts to clarissa. Sold her 1000+ alts for jewellers for fuse.
Autofire controller...

ps. I know I should sell em to crafters but nobody wanted em at that time, clarissa buys anything!
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
I am pretty sure adding official controller support would be a lot simpler than a port to a different platform.
"
Nubatron wrote:
Some might argue the Console crowd is what killed D3.

(Brace yourself for D3-lover/POE-haters/SF-crowd club members)

Edit: those are different clubs (but not mutually exclusive). *holds on to riot shield tightly*

That wasnt what killed that game. If I should put my finger on anything it was the very first nerf to Inferno. But to be honest I think they killed that game long before it was even in beta, lol :) - From then they just made it worse every time they did anything to it - Biggest mistake the new loot system/selffound shit!

Not hating on the game, just saying :)
I don't know if it would be worth it for them blizzard was able to do it but only because they could have an entire team dedicated to it. That and it was planned from the start before they even started making the game.
Poe cant work on console... why u think diablo 3 is so casual ? because they made it for pc+console....

I think poe kinect would be pretty good ....
Last edited by keta on Aug 13, 2014, 1:59:43 PM
"
Nubatron wrote:
Some might argue the Console crowd is what killed D3.

(Brace yourself for D3-lover/POE-haters/SF-crowd club members)

Edit: those are different clubs (but not mutually exclusive). *holds on to riot shield tightly*

Console killed D3? rofl.

VI
"

Console killed D3? rofl.

Yes it did. D3 was designed as a console game from the beginning and console game usually means dumbed down game for short term entertainment.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info