Path of exile for PS4

"
Charan wrote:
Lolololol or the guys. Gotta get that demographic.

Wraeclast Dating Story: Romancing the Gem.

I hate how much I want this game to exist.

They could add little rythm games where enemies approach and you have to tap them when they come into range. With epic battle music.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"
Charan wrote:
Lolololol or the guys. Gotta get that demographic.

Wraeclast Dating Story: Romancing the Gem.

I hate how much I want this game to exist.

They could add little rythm games where enemies approach and you have to tap them when they come into range. With epic battle music.

Yes please. :)
Hell, let's just cut to the chase.

Skillgem Crash Epic.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
I want to play a Path of Exile brawler. Battletoads style.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Last edited by CliveHowlitzer on Aug 13, 2014, 8:49:06 AM
I'd love a ps4 port personally. Being able to play PoE on the vita with remote play would be cool too.
We can joke, but this is exactly what other devs do.

So why not GGG? At least we know they'd do it fairly. Something sorely lacking in the mobile gaming scene.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Charan wrote:
We can joke, but this is exactly what other devs do.

And that's why other devs' PC versions have been simplified and had previously hyped content cut out just so it would be easier to make a console port (most of us probably know what i'm talking about, 6 skills and 4-man-groups etc.). Another such sad story was the recent Watchdog fiasco where the PC's graphics had been intentionally toned down as to not "outshine" the console version.

I personally prefer 8 active spells, 6-man-groups and PC-worthy setting options in favour over any increase in popularity/income that a console port would bring - which would be negligable anyway since Diablo 3's console version is coming out very soon and would steal any limelight anyway.

My 2 cents^^
Last edited by Tom7i on Aug 13, 2014, 9:06:27 AM
True enough. Again, that's why I said 'GGG would do it fairly'. I'm not talking ports -- fuck that. I'm talking other games in the same universe/world as PoE.

A Sorcery!/LoneWolf style Wraeclast-lore game would blow my mind, and Edwin McRae showed with the recent graphic novel that he's more than up to the task.

Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Aug 13, 2014, 9:07:58 AM
I play with an xbox 360 gamestop controllers windows 8 and joy2key, stick is move mouse around and x button is left click and etc etc. its easy after you level with a mouse and just farm zones... easy peazy.
If you stand next to a double boss Corpse-Explosion, you're gonna have a bad time. RIPKRIPP
My only question is - How will I /oos?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info