[3.0]Facebreaker Cycloner REDUX - Voyage to 1M dps

"
DeChaoOrdo wrote:
"
eminem wrote:
Can you update your items with gems? half of the gems are gone. ANd can you tell me where you get alll that regen from?

Items updated.

I have 6.1 regen on my ammy, I get the rest from the passive tree. I just hit 96 and currently I'm doing 93,492.2 dps with the following tree:

seems like your hat is missing?
"
eminem wrote:
"
DeChaoOrdo wrote:
"
eminem wrote:
Can you update your items with gems? half of the gems are gone. ANd can you tell me where you get alll that regen from?

Items updated.

I have 6.1 regen on my ammy, I get the rest from the passive tree. I just hit 96 and currently I'm doing 93,492.2 dps with the following tree:

seems like your hat is missing?

Fixed.

Recorded a Courtyard run as well. Not the most efficient run ever (damn those birds) though. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDUwfmpKdKU
IGN: Sciontics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/993394 - Facebreaker Cyclone REDUX
Last edited by DeChaoOrdo on Nov 11, 2014, 4:03:25 PM
Hey if possible can you skill tree for this build but for marauder? Thanks.
make a*
I liked what you're doing with this build. Here's a new tree anticipating the 1.3 update. Shield block gets nerfed, but overall looks like they buffed them quite nicely.

Link
Last edited by conqMax on Dec 6, 2014, 11:48:09 PM
"
conqMax wrote:
I liked what you're doing with this build. Here's a new tree anticipating the 1.3 update. Shield block gets nerfed, but overall looks like they buffed them quite nicely.

Link

Tried this build and I appreciate your contribution but somehow this is still not as close to the pre 1.3 era as I hoped for. I lost like 1k hitpoints, block chance is as expected lower while damage seems to be almost the same. On a plus: I am not relying on Purity of Elements any more. Survivability was quite nice but is crappy right now.

Maybe I am missing only those few levels, 87 atm.

Indeed, I actually gained quite a bit of damage, but like you I lost over 1k HP, just broken right now, probably wait for a content patch or 2 to straighten melee back out.
"
Pvarien wrote:
Indeed, I actually gained quite a bit of damage, but like you I lost over 1k HP, just broken right now, probably wait for a content patch or 2 to straighten melee back out.

Facebreaker is far from broken. Go check out the threads in the duelist section.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff

I've finally put together a pretty solid new 1.3 build. You could argue the whole 'high survivability' part of the original build though I've had no problems whatsoever doing Courtyard and Palace maps with my new build. Ofcourse the biggest disadvantage is the reduced block. I've been trying my best to find a good balance between damage output and survivability and to me this new build feels exactly the same as my old one. I'm now at 41% block, gained 600 life and gained about 90 extra life regen. Compared to my last post where I did 93k dps I'm now at 108.5k so that's a really nice increase. I'n not sure if it's the new mechanic of Cyclone or something other but I feel like I'm doing way more than 'only' 15k extra. Monsters burn much harder with the prolifed overkill from Herald of Ash, bosskills are much faster.

My new tree:

I've switched to a 6 linked Belly of the Beast that gave me an increase of about 500 life so even from the tree I gained about 100 life. The best part is I don't feel any difference in the reduced AoE now that I switched my Carcass because of the insane burn damage I do when I kill.

I recorded a quick Courtyard map earlier on this evening and have since managed to get an extra skillpoint free for 4% extra attack speed. At about 8:25 I show my dps, stats and gear:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1k4Pn7xk3E

I'm really happy with the way the build worked out. It still feels rock solid and the clearspeed is pretty insane. I will be updating the first post in a little while but for those of you wondering, here's my current gear:

Spoiler

IGN: Sciontics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/993394 - Facebreaker Cyclone REDUX
Last edited by DeChaoOrdo on Jan 3, 2015, 6:32:44 PM
I really like this build! (I've not set it up yet, but after I write this I will~!)

Also, two questions, is belly of the beast necessary or can I sacrifice the hp for another 6L? As I really don't feel like linking a BoTB =(

How about Atziri? I don't mean can the build do it, I mean how fast does she melt? ;D

Looks like a pretty neat build, and now I have a reason to pull out my legacy Facebreakers again!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info