[3.0]Facebreaker Cycloner REDUX - Voyage to 1M dps

can i ask a couple of questions?

Why flame golem? the dps gain seems rather weak and even with minion life i find him kinda useless

Dont you find keeping fortify up with shield charge kinda painfull? Wouldnt be better to replace faster attacks with fortify for a more "streamline" gameplay?

What about Cast on damage taken? wouldnt be best to run a low CODT with enfeeble ?
wouldnt it be best to NOt max cast on damage taken? all increasing it's level seems to do is make it so nothing will procc until more damage is done to you, keeping it at a lower level would mean it proc earlier right?
"
EqualsAwesome wrote:
can i ask a couple of questions?

Why flame golem? the dps gain seems rather weak and even with minion life i find him kinda useless

Dont you find keeping fortify up with shield charge kinda painfull? Wouldnt be better to replace faster attacks with fortify for a more "streamline" gameplay?

What about Cast on damage taken? wouldnt be best to run a low CODT with enfeeble ?

He could try the chaos one for a bit more defense, but he is first trying out how much more dps he can gain. (and he kinde hates downscaling in dmg :p ssst dont tell its his weakness :p) Ice is obvious useless for him.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
i just got a 760ish% facebreakers and my tooltip dps is like 1/8 % of my former 2h. Whats wrong? what am i missing?

pd: I just read that his facebreaker are legacy, is it viable / possible to achieve good dps with a warbands facebreaker? or would it be better to skip facebreakers and just go straight 2h build?
Last edited by EqualsAwesome on Jul 23, 2015, 12:54:39 PM
I hope this doesnt sound ignorant but is shield charge mandatory to stay alive while mapping i watched you using it but it seems sort of when you felt like it as opposed to when you were fighting to stay alive?
I dont use shield charge at all ... I will just use CWDT - IC - MOLTEN SHELL - ENFEBLE ... dont even use Fortify because I use inc quantity gem instead ...
"
EqualsAwesome wrote:
i just got a 760ish% facebreakers and my tooltip dps is like 1/8 % of my former 2h. Whats wrong? what am i missing?

pd: I just read that his facebreaker are legacy, is it viable / possible to achieve good dps with a warbands facebreaker? or would it be better to skip facebreakers and just go straight 2h build?

It is perfect possible to get good dps. But you cant just switch our your mace and put on facebreakers you need abyuss and meginord girdle and good flat phys dmg on your rings and amulet. also you prob have to look @ your tree because maybe you got nodes only for maces and or 2h weapon nodes those don't do anything for facebreaker builds.
"
dcomen9 wrote:
I hope this doesnt sound ignorant but is shield charge mandatory to stay alive while mapping i watched you using it but it seems sort of when you felt like it as opposed to when you were fighting to stay alive?

I had to get used to using it for a while. Especially in higher maps I use it all the time now, mainly to get to the next mob faster but the extra defenses are a big bonus.

If I manage to get some high level maps in the next couple of hours, I'll make a new video.
IGN: Sciontics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/993394 - Facebreaker Cyclone REDUX
Hi man
can u explain me one thing?
u have 73% chance to block attacks on your screen while u have only 4% increase chance of blocking from the tree and use the shield with only 29% block chance
how it s possible?
"
Bisquit wrote:
Hi man
can u explain me one thing?
u have 73% chance to block attacks on your screen while u have only 4% increase chance of blocking from the tree and use the shield with only 29% block chance
how it s possible?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info