[3.0]Facebreaker Cycloner REDUX - Voyage to 1M dps

To all lovers of this build I suggest to try, just for fun, changing cyclone with ice crash... I had a looooot of fun with it now and that DPS is insane...
what gear and spell do u guys suggest in early stages? i don't have facebreaker atm
I'm a little new here obviously, I was curious how do you still have enough mana for Shield Charge with the reserve? I didn't see any reserve gems, or nodes?
"
Anjalilol2 wrote:
I'm a little new here obviously, I was curious how do you still have enough mana for Shield Charge with the reserve? I didn't see any reserve gems, or nodes?

Currently my char is lv 79 using this build and have at the moment 41 mana left, and the Shield Charge spends only 7 mana, then gives to use quietly !
is this still viable in warbands league with the nerfed facebreaker and meginords?
Last edited by ahnsolo on Jul 14, 2015, 7:40:22 PM
The nerfed meginords did not actually change that much since most of the damage came from the abyssus which did not get nerfed. I am doing it right now and its pretty amazing in the new leagues. I really have been hoping for a way to avoid blood magic as that gives you so many more options, but I just cant get there without spending too many points and losing any benifit. Ideally I want to run cyclone--Melee physical--Added Fire--conc effect--BM--faster attacks

The biggest problem is I really want to run fortify on my main skill but see no real options for it. I could probably replace faster attacks and not lose much damage and that is just something I will go by feel with. I I find that its a bit of a pita to refresh fortify though. I do think with the new range jewels carcass jack is no longer needed and can be swapped out with a much better chest. You get 15% unarmed range and +1 range which should make up for the jack.

My tree looks a lot different though, I focused a bit more on defense
http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAecDlgUtBjkM9xQgFE0YVhiRGj4aVRuXHt8vzDGeMk411jboOuE7KDwtPQ9AoEUKRrdHfk9WUEdRYF8_YSFi7GVNZ5tuPXKpdO15OXrve8N82X7iguSDX4PMhNmE75ARlKCezZ_LplenMKmVrK-uPq-nsz-2irc-vJ-9Nr6Avqe-vMC_wYLE9sau02_YTdi92mLaweRR6dXvDvIv8kXzBvTG9zL7qvxL_gqKr0rI8pxul_e-9kjEWD38WGOHKcQVfLgpLmBDgwkLYa9saPLwH6IABLPAZjwF73yf3w==

Now I did take US, this is because I hate getting stunned and it does not really take much and its worth it if it saves me one endgame death. Even though cyclone can't be stunned you can get stunned outside it. I might change that later as well.

My build probably will cap out at a much lower damage than the OP, but really there comes a point where the extra dps does not help you much.
"
Maethorr wrote:
The nerfed meginords did not actually change that much since most of the damage came from the abyssus which did not get nerfed. I am doing it right now and its pretty amazing in the new leagues. I really have been hoping for a way to avoid blood magic as that gives you so many more options, but I just cant get there without spending too many points and losing any benifit. Ideally I want to run cyclone--Melee physical--Added Fire--conc effect--BM--faster attacks

The biggest problem is I really want to run fortify on my main skill but see no real options for it. I could probably replace faster attacks and not lose much damage and that is just something I will go by feel with. I I find that its a bit of a pita to refresh fortify though. I do think with the new range jewels carcass jack is no longer needed and can be swapped out with a much better chest. You get 15% unarmed range and +1 range which should make up for the jack.

My tree looks a lot different though, I focused a bit more on defense
http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAecDlgUtBjkM9xQgFE0YVhiRGj4aVRuXHt8vzDGeMk411jboOuE7KDwtPQ9AoEUKRrdHfk9WUEdRYF8_YSFi7GVNZ5tuPXKpdO15OXrve8N82X7iguSDX4PMhNmE75ARlKCezZ_LplenMKmVrK-uPq-nsz-2irc-vJ-9Nr6Avqe-vMC_wYLE9sau02_YTdi92mLaweRR6dXvDvIv8kXzBvTG9zL7qvxL_gqKr0rI8pxul_e-9kjEWD38WGOHKcQVfLgpLmBDgwkLYa9saPLwH6IABLPAZjwF73yf3w==

Now I did take US, this is because I hate getting stunned and it does not really take much and its worth it if it saves me one endgame death. Even though cyclone can't be stunned you can get stunned outside it. I might change that later as well.

My build probably will cap out at a much lower damage than the OP, but really there comes a point where the extra dps does not help you much.

Shield charge, endurance charge on stun, fortify. Its awesome and the mobility is great. Just charge in and cyclone whilst gaining an endurance charge and Fortify buff.
IGN: Munkehboi
i have tried with abyssus and 6l SO FUN... but with BoR or?? cause i want to be able to tank just a little :) plz tell if its worth buying BoR :P
IGN: Hala_Gaben
Abyss jewels are actually broken
"
Limer41n wrote:
i have tried with abyssus and 6l SO FUN... but with BoR or?? cause i want to be able to tank just a little :) plz tell if its worth buying BoR :P

With a BoR you'll lose at least 60 to 70% dps. No 20/20 Melee Physical and Faster Attacks, a lot less flat physical damage.

I'm currently up to 208.8k dps. I've added an Atzi rush to the first post, finished it in about 3:45.
IGN: Sciontics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/993394 - Facebreaker Cyclone REDUX

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info