Interesting note about RMT (real money trading)...

Lol kinda funny how they take the game so seriously as to outlaw outside trading to make the game 100% "fair".

Gonna outlaw the streamers who have ppl hand them items or have a 2k audience to trade and barter with in the name of "fairness"? - obviously not cause then this game would get no attention.

Complete BS that the trade chat system in this game is TERRIBLE and they outlaw any sort of outside trading saying you can be banned even if ur not buying gear for RL money.
"
Steinar12 wrote:
Lol kinda funny how they take the game so seriously as to outlaw outside trading to make the game 100% "fair".

Gonna outlaw the streamers who have ppl hand them items or have a 2k audience to trade and barter with in the name of "fairness"? - obviously not cause then this game would get no attention.

Complete BS that the trade chat system in this game is TERRIBLE and they outlaw any sort of outside trading saying you can be banned even if ur not buying gear for RL money.

well actually no, thats not funny, but your reaction is. Whine whine whine, thats all you freeloaders do. They already announced they will be improving the trade system with trade tabs and the ability to sell/buy on the forum in the future. but thats to long for a freeloader to wait.
Last edited by DeadlyPencil on Feb 4, 2013, 1:21:03 AM
Well maybe they should allocate resources towards getting a trade system in place rather than trying to police the internets.

Sitting a trade chat with 50 ppl(since they split them up) and spaming WTS or WTB and barely getting a response is pretty tedious.

Oh but wait say im a big streamer and have 2000 fanboys giving me free gear or linking me good items constantly then you magically get the best gear and win - that is fair and ok though.

It's just funny that they put so much effort into trying to make their game "fair" or whatever they're trying to do instead of improving game systems such as trading.
"
Steinar12 wrote:
Well maybe they should allocate resources towards getting a trade system in place rather than trying to police the internets.

Get over yourself, this is still BETA - stop acting like an entitled brat.

And regarding streamers I saw that that Cybrixz guy used that diablo 2 trade site in the last race in CB.
Nothing to see here.
I believe it was in a stream interview with Chris sometime last June, but he was talking about the orb economy and how one if its benefits is forcing farmers to learn and play the game. This game wasn't necessarily "farm this one spot for all the gold". Instead someone would have to learn effective builds, good recipes, what items to pick up and sell, how to move forwards,etc. All of this leads to an active player.

Yes, the RMT portion is discouraged, but the system was designed to make farming slightly more difficult than in games with a single "credit"-based currency.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info