Please tell me that there is something wrong with "allies have energy shield" in parties

The amount of time it takes to kill those rare mobs compared to any other is at least 10 fold. Is this intended?
IGN: Iolar
I believe they add their health value to their energy shield. I gotta get me some chaos damage.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
I believe they add their health value to their energy shield. I gotta get me some chaos damage.
In parties of 4 or more, it does appear to be broken. It scales insanely higher for no apparent reason after the third party member.
Wait until you get (un)lucky enough to get 2 rare mobs in close vicinity, both with "allies cannot be killed"

fun times right there.
"
Kurogami wrote:
Wait until you get (un)lucky enough to get 2 rare mobs in close vicinity, both with "allies cannot be killed"

fun times right there.

That's not actually allowed to happen, is it?
IGN: Iolar
"
BRavich wrote:
"
Kurogami wrote:

fun times right there.

Nope. If a creature has Allies Cannot Die, they cannot be immune themselves no matter if another rare with the same mod is next to it.
"
Nituvious wrote:
"
BRavich wrote:
"
Kurogami wrote:

fun times right there.

Nope. If a creature has Allies Cannot Die, they cannot be immune themselves no matter if another rare with the same mod is next to it.

Actually they do spawn togetger that CB lvl 61 map and its boss Genesis giant golem if the map has 2 unique bosses mod u were really having a fun times...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info