There were problems processing your payment. Code (500)

"
Hojoo wrote:
Is it really necessary to buy 5$ more to get what you want ? lol

I'm having the same issue, works fine with steam, i usually buy using it, but can't upgrade so...
And for PayPal they oblige you to give personnal information and to allow them sharing it with unknow people, no way !

So the last way to upgrade my pack is GGG website, but... well i have the error code 500, maybe i should try the 5$ trick but it will make me angry if i pay 5$ more to get a fail trick.

So i actually don't really know what to do, any idea, people having solved the problem, anything ?

Thanks

Hi there!

In this instance, this purchase of a point pack will provide a lower cost of your next Supporter Pack as viewed in the 'Upgrade' Feature. If you experience any issues in this regard, please contact us via email at support@grindinggear.com and we will be able to process your reduced payment ($5 off after this issue) manually. I hope this helps!
✮ Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any help!
Hi there!

Thank you for contacting us back regarding this concern. I can confirm that this is due to the purchase being made via Steam, and that we will be able to accrue this cost manually on your behalf.

Please contact us via email to support@grindinggear.com to enable us to proceed in this transaction. Thanks!
✮ Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info