OMG's Detonate Dead

15% of Hoa is huge benifit. if u read all about my build u will be able to see that im leeching like 5% mana so i can spamm dd with 117 mana left without any problems..
Since my onyl defense is sick dmg, more dmg mean more deff. my only deff is fast leech, more dmg is more leech.
And if i dont kill in few sec i will be probbly be down. so any dmg bonus is welcome.
I even considering removing my curect head to pick unique one with 25% more ele dmg.. since having 5k es or 8k is same for my build. if u get hted u will be probbly got one shoted (speeking about uber). If i dont kill vals bedore vaal cast phase end first laser will one shot me... so again.. My build need all posible dmg benifits, from tree and from gear
[‡RTN‡] Remember The Name (Thread #1196726) - Leader
Playing OMGwtfwasthat lvl99/ Detonate dead - (Thread #991083)
OMG's Marketplace - (Thread #708436)
Last edited by doktorhit on Sep 22, 2014, 8:22:11 AM
"
doktorhit wrote:
15% of Hoa is huge benifit. if u read all about my build u will be able to see that im leeching like 5% mana so i can spamm dd with 117 mana left without any problems..
Since my onyl defense is sick dmg, more dmg mean more deff. my only deff is fast leech, more dmg is more leech.
And if i dont kill in few sec i will be probbly be down. so any dmg bonus is welcome.
I even considering removing my curect head to pick unique one with 25% more ele dmg.. since having 5k es or 8k is same for my build. if u get hted u will be probbly got one shoted (speeking about uber). If i dont kill vals bedore vaal cast phase end first laser will one shot me... so again.. My build need all posible dmg benifits, from tree and from gear

tnx for answer, it's all i wanted to know
Edit, maybe I can ask you something else. How is reflect? You said something about did not curse it before attack - you mean warlords mark? Would it not have killed you anyway because leech is capped? Can you do no curse maps / half or no regen maps since you rely on warlords mark? Do you swap around something in your setup? I think a better question would be, any map mods to watch out for? Or is this more atziri specific build rather than a mapping build as well?
"
doktorhit wrote:
"
Trizzleqq wrote:
You said you are using Spell Echo for increased SingletargetDPS.
But does Spell Echo even work with DD? Cause DD isn't categorized as a Spell

dunno where did u get that DD is not suported with spell echo. If u just press on some of my videos u will be able to see that its working perfect...doing like 4,5 explosions per second

Well I thought it wouldn't work because Spell Echo says: Supported SPELLS repeat an additional time.
And since DD is no spell I thought it wouldn't work.
But if you say it does, I will use it too for singletarget dps
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
Edit, maybe I can ask you something else. How is reflect? You said something about did not curse it before attack - you mean warlords mark? Would it not have killed you anyway because leech is capped? Can you do no curse maps / half or no regen maps since you rely on warlords mark? Do you swap around something in your setup? I think a better question would be, any map mods to watch out for? Or is this more atziri specific build rather than a mapping build as well?

Reflect is not problem just sw ur fire penetration with life leech..And u can level up easy (i did not died on maps from 93 to 95 so we spaking about 150x77+ lvl maps.
But again i died today on uber from trash all boss clear kil and then i died before atziri from ele reflect. I was using fire penetration and did not curde them before spam dd, so it was imposible to survive ele reflect with only 3% lech..

On maps mods, yes probbly worst posible is curese imune and fire ress... its so fckin slow to do it but still doable.
Only mod that u cant do is blood magic...
All other u can, some are easy run some u need to do carfull.
Ele reflect is easy just use LL gem and u can run them fast like any other mode.
Last edited by doktorhit on Sep 22, 2014, 12:49:00 PM
"
doktorhit wrote:
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:

Reflect is not problem just sw ur fire penetration with life leech..And u can level up easy (i did not died on maps from 93 to 95 so we spaking about 150x77+ lvl maps.
But again i died today on uber from trash all boss clear kil and then i died before atziri from ele reflect. I was using fire penetration and did not curde them before spam dd, so it was imposible to survive ele reflect with only 3% lech..

On maps mods, yes probbly worst posible is curese imune and fire ress... its so fckin slow to do it but still doable.
Only mod that u cant do is blood magic...
All other u can, some are easy run some u need to do carfull.
Ele reflect is easy just use LL gem and u can run them fast like any other mode.

nice, tnx
"
ookami_holo wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHnQUunC1po an atziri video by MollariGaming
110k close range single target dps(without curse)

seems on par with your 2m dual cursed broken dps double vaal clear speed...

He has a point, can you explain this? I have same concern after watching your videos and quite a few 300k+ dps videos. It seems they kill much faster than you.
Grats on the Uber Kill, just wanted to let you know that the code of your Original post is probably broken as all text links to your youtube video.
"
dfolucinda wrote:
Grats on the Uber Kill, just wanted to let you know that the code of your Original post is probably broken as all text links to your youtube video.

Ty for info, spoiler was missing ;)
"
nelooangeloo wrote:
"
ookami_holo wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHnQUunC1po an atziri video by MollariGaming
110k close range single target dps(without curse)

seems on par with your 2m dual cursed broken dps double vaal clear speed...

He has a point, can you explain this? I have same concern after watching your videos and quite a few 300k+ dps videos. It seems they kill much faster than you.

who has 2mln dps?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info