Unique found.. unique gone

Hi guys, I got to brutus.. I killed him.. he dropped a unique helm that rolled REALLY nice stats.. then guess what? I got kicked off and also guess what? when I log back in.. its gone.. how do I get my item back? the helm I found rolled seriously nice stats.. if you were watching KingKongors stream today, I linked him the helm and he said it was very nice.. I'm jcrispe by the way. Thanks.. please PoE devs.. your work is amazing but sync our damn accounts more often!!
PoE is love, PoE is life, Don't fight it. Just accept it.
easy come ... easy go random loot drops ... random disconnect ;-P
Bonan..2hander,Miss Bitch..whitch, ThongBow..ranger
"
Bonan wrote:
easy come ... easy go random loot drops ... random disconnect ;-P

I'm sure the devs/mods will do something to give me my item back.. I couldn't believe it when I logged back in and it was gone, I was so angry.. hoping PoE staff with do something about this..
Play more and you will find more uniques.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"
kamil1210 wrote:
Closed beta member since: March 19, 2012
Highly doubt anything will be done. Sorry
"
kamil1210 wrote:

There wasn't a single thing wrong with this helm.. it was perfect, it even had movement speed.. rarity find.. everything :| I was gonna equip it until I got fooking booted.

going to wait for a moderator to confirm nothing can be done before I lay my final opinion on this game.. they shouldn't have put it OB if their servers can't handle it..
Last edited by Crispe on Feb 3, 2013, 5:39:01 PM
Today I got kicked from the game RIGHT when brutus died. Right when brutus fell I got an error, "Must be logged in" Then i tried relogging and it wouldnt let me log in for 5 minutes. Then it was magically fixed. Coincidence or hints of an issue?
They ramped up their capacity to what they thought was going to be the influx of people, but in the end they got far more interest than they thought they would. You cannot feasibly conceive of everything and in this case the amount of interest was far greater than what was expected.

Also its just pixels, I have lost plenty of good gear/Uniques as well as Characters due to hiccups and what not. I am not expecting them to give them back to me or in any way compensate me...it is still a Beta after all just with the word Open in front.
Beyond_Bow_BobMKIII Level 80 Tornado Shot Scion
Last edited by Zeshin on Feb 3, 2013, 5:46:32 PM
"
Crispe wrote:
they shouldn't have put it OB if their servers can't handle it..

Don't mean to be rude, but you shouldn't be playing a beta if you're not willing to deal with problems like this.

Many features are missing. Many bugs are present. Many unfortunate things will happen. This is simply how it goes, and in the end you'll have to deal with that.

I understand how you're feeling and all, since I (as well as many others, I'm sure) have had these sorts of things happen. Especially since I play hardcore and have had a number of deaths due to unfortunate desyncs.... But in the end this is an open beta for a free game. If you don't get the item back, I think you should accept this as a "life's unfair" loss and keep truckin'.

Again, sorry it happened to you, but **** does happen.
Last edited by mfwahwah on Feb 3, 2013, 5:47:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info