Passive Skills calculator/ Character planner

Good news, everyone!

I have an almost working passive tree calculator and want to share it with you.

1) It's HTML5 with several features, which work only with latest Chrome/Firefox/IE

2) Currently the calc is based on 0.9.2f version. It may differ with the tree you have in the game right now.

3) I made it by myself, so GGG have no responsibility for anything. It also could and possibly contains a lot of mistakes. Please PM me if you encounter any problem.

4) The background picture is rather large, so first download might take some time.

5) The hosting is free. If it will die, I will think of something different.

6) I will continue work on the calc.

7) It has a feature of highlighting necesary skill.
F.e. you could ask calc to highlight any "+to Mana" skill and they will be yellow.

8) To reset the state simply remove everything after "#" in the url and renew the page. I will add reset button later.

9) Don't skroll. Use drag and move. I will try to fix the ability to scroll later. By default the page should be without scrolling.

10) Have fun

P.S.
I do have permission.

P.P.S.
http://dontplaytoomuch.com/PathOfExile/PassiveSkillCalculator.html
http://www.dontplaytoomuch.com/PathOfExile/PassiveSkillCalculator.html
Last edited by DoesntMatter on Oct 3, 2011, 12:42:32 PM
Nice. Enjoy changing the entire thing when new patch hits. Lol.
Looks cool I like it. Right off the bat I see Maradeur instead of Marauder, no biggie. I wish there was a way to reset allocated skill points without refreshing page unless I'm not seeing it.
Last edited by Arcadewishes on Oct 3, 2011, 10:34:41 AM
Who's awesome? You're awesome.
Dude, you know what'd be awesome? Integrating it with the wiki I've started!

Actually it is a really cool and massively helpful tool. Can't imagine how long it must have taken you.
Nice, that's really useful. Being able to "undo" would be useful (though I've noticed that the Back button in your browser will achieve that; very cool!).
Wow, that's some massive work you have done :D
really nice
IGN=Lupina
Why would you do this when in 2 weeks big changes to skill tree and skills are going to happen?

"
Torin wrote:
Why would you do this when in 2 weeks big changes to skill tree and skills are going to happen?

He has the basic code done, he'll just have to change the content. (and he's probably been working on it since before the patch was announced)
I hope they are going to add some passives in the dex tree casters would want. Right now there is only projectile damage (3 passives), runspeed, and some of the frenzy passives. Not sufficient for a dex/int caster hybrid.
Disregard witches, aquire currency.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info