Char customization

Would be nice with "UI" options that allows you to hide the hemlet (headslot) etc, i like my char clean and a big helmet just makes my char look plain stupid imo.

Just a small suggestion
better yet *actual customization* coz there is none
"
morrello wrote:
better yet *actual customization* coz there is none

and im pretty sure there wont be any, maybe in the future, but for now NO! Another thing, i see no reason as to why you should be able to customize your char when you are wearing items on top!

Let us leave the devs to make a smooth and playable game instead.
I disagree with the fact that char customization should NOT be implemented because it provides a unique feel to the players involved.

Playing a witch myself, I dislike the fact that my char looks so weak and like a hobo. There should be a means of maybe upgrading the look of the char that don't provide a advantage in game play while still visually presenting the strength of the char.

You'll notice that a lot of characters all though different in build visually look the same which is sad, since my char can be compared to a low level player just staring out.

You could argue that this can be a micro transaction but I disagree with this argument to some extent because of the type of game it is.

It's all about the ITEMS and at the moment items are WYSIWYG.

Any thoughts,

Red out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info