Legit Level 1 Vaal SOLO 0 Deaths 0 Portals 0 Skill Points. ( 2 Years Ago )

"
Derity wrote:
with all that gear you're probably almost as strong if not stronger than a lot of noobs out there that take on vaal for the first time lmao

6-19 Damage bow doing more damage than a level 20+ ?
I feel really bad for anyone around that level range with a weapon of that low grade lol
Last edited by Pohx on Feb 5, 2013, 11:46:26 PM
Bump
Really nice one.
Path of Exile > Diablo II > TorchLight 2 > Diablo I > Hello Kitty Online > Diablo III
Bump
I've always wondered... how do you get to Vaal at level 1? You have to kill Hillock/Brutus/Merveil, who MUST give you enough XP to get you to level 2.

edit: oh I'm dumb an alt did it nevermind, you got no xp
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
Last edited by anubite on Feb 6, 2013, 2:36:23 PM
Enough bumps (is that even allowed outside the trade forum?) -- this has been on the front page for the past few days. It was interesting at first, but now it's, like, yawn. A player fully twinked out in legendary gear couldn't further misrepresent a "Level 1" character anyway, so it was a bit of a futile exercise. I doubt it's even realistically possible by only using the starting gear. Congrats anyway though; even that takes more time and patience than I'd be willing to spend on something like this.
haha sick :)
This is a crisis I knew had to come,
Destroying the balance I'd kept.
"
MGReaper wrote:
Enough bumps (is that even allowed outside the trade forum?) -- this has been on the front page for the past few days. It was interesting at first, but now it's, like, yawn. A player fully twinked out in legendary gear couldn't further misrepresent a "Level 1" character anyway, so it was a bit of a futile exercise. I doubt it's even realistically possible by only using the starting gear. Congrats anyway though; even that takes more time and patience than I'd be willing to spend on something like this.

It's definitely possible, I'm just not skilled enough to do it
Nice.

Somehow reminds me of killing chainsaw guys in Resident Evil 4 using only a knife...

Now do Piety :D
Needed my daily dose of Vaal getting pooped on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info