side by side Item compare

Any chance that it's possible to be added? not really a critical thing, but makes it easier to see if new gear is better than equipped.

+1 it would be nice.
this is planned for a future patch
I love lamp
Never been a big fan of this, takes up too much space and clutters everything up when im not comparing things. It would be nice to have as a hotkey feature, as in you push a bindable button and then it compares.
"
Ither wrote:
Never been a big fan of this, takes up too much space and clutters everything up when im not comparing things. It would be nice to have as a hotkey feature, as in you push a bindable button and then it compares.

I believe that's what they said they were going to do. Don't quote me, but I remember reading this feature for a future patch.
I love lamp
Togglable works just fine, I'd just like a quick way to compare stats.

A way of compare items would be good. May be a popup when you hover over an item in you inventory vs the equiped item??
Beta Manifesto is your friend:
"
Compare Items

People have requested the ability to compare the hovered item with items in the same slots that you have equipped. We will add this functionality in the short-medium term, so that it compares items if you hold down a certain key. That way it’s available on demand and doesn’t cause UI clutter.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
"
Jimbot wrote:
Any chance that it's possible to be added? not really a critical thing, but makes it easier to see if new gear is better than equipped.

Huge help!
0 Pre-Beta Posts
Inactivity =/= Indifference

Core i7 quad 2.3
8gb ddr3
2gb ati 5650HD
1280x720
even better would be to show the 2 items in a special comparison display with both items stats and mods in a list putting like mods next to each other so you can with practice compare something you just picked up and decide in less then a second if you want it or not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info