Race League help?

Hey, so all of my friends were telling me about how amazing these new leagues are, I don't really see why, but that's not the point of this thread.

I got to level 38 and went to bed, now people are level 70. How do they level so quickly? I feel like I'm doing something completely wrong and just wasting time lol. o_o
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Jul 12, 2014, 2:47:05 PM
By playing for 18 hours straight, and being good at racing. Don't let it bother you that, unlike those automatons, you require sleep, food, and possibly even away from the computer time that involves neither of those things.

If you care to look for it, Kripparian made a youtube video on how he levelled to 53 in an 8 hour race.

Thanks, watching the video now. :)
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Usually they also have dedicated parties which really help them finish quests faster and grind easier

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info