Theocrafting Terminus Est (need help)

Hello fellow Exiled I have some available respect and want to theocraft about this Sword.
I got some experience in flicker strike build both physical and crits.
The build should at least be able to do 70 maps.
I thought going for elemental damages and ST for the main skill. And also discharge or cold snap to consummes power charges.

I have this common tree but no experience in 2H sword passives

Im thinking about using these uniques as mandatories slots for life build but could reconsidere for low life or es.

Blood dance
Victario s secret
Volls amulet
Snake bite
And off course Terminus Est

Slots lefts
1 ring slot
1 belt slot
1 helm slot
1 armor slot

The cost isn't a factor, for theocrafting we have unlimited amount of currencies.
I really dont know in where directions to go:
Kaom for low life life build, but seeing the few slots to stack life it should be hard to do
Regular life build.
Low life es build
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
The tree ( hard to post from a cell)

[Url]http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBogDv8FYElwZ07d0N7g7AD2MX6hiHGVoaFx3wH9IZwBpOKpstZS_3MqEiBS2MNog4gToOPFM1Gji2QVFHWkjsOG1KYEsUTe9OKU-1SKJAOlJVS-dUkFU6WGFSKlvSTSFg-WOpaG1s1FKXcBRxfXWHdgJx73qGYIV9036qfy2Dp4QshY1-MomdivuLbXtKfQR-VJEZimqTJpXNmIKbQKDEokKjKaW-p2agcqkbqluvZ6CsqgSzKLW3tqq4_rqbtRK8_MWNfT7P1tEa21fiu-N35b3m-OsG7nrvFfB08VnziO0j9vT4FvlW-iT91e0=[/url]
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
Skills:
St + proj phys dmg + add accuracy + lmp + crit dmg + faster proj/lgh/LL/cold pene/added fire.

Discharge, self cast or CwS or Cwdt triggered
Discharge + conc effect + inc aoe + cold penetration + crit dmg LL

Auras : hatred mana clarity on blood

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info