Spellcaster/Summoner Templar Build (Need Advice)

Hello all,

I'm interested in a battle mage esque build that relies heavily on summoning capabilities. The build I've listed below is my first go at crafting a path for my character. I'm in need of advice, however, as I feel like my build is lacking. I guess I'm just in need of some guidance. Anyways any feedback is helpful and feel free to tear me apart for stupid decisions I made on the passive tree.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAW8EBwSzBVsHYwj0EVAUTRVQFkAWbxmFGjIabB8CJKoo-iqYKrospi0fMYg0CjbFNtg26TdmN4M74TyOPV9DY0ZxRtdI503YT31RYFJTVcZXK1fJWPVdxmBtZp5r220ZcH1xTXNTeQN9GIBWgW-DOIRIh2WIQIt6i4yMdo5kj0aPppAzkyeVIJeVms-boZwtnYCdrp3EnjyeoaIApqym66cIpyupla-btAy1BLb6tzG4k7-XyT3PZdDQ2CTZC93z4XPi9-Nq5CLmgeq66-7sVeyK7SDxbPIe96b6gPrS
It could work. You might want to remove the Shield Node that adds 1% Block Chance, and why do you need Power Charge. You also didn't bother getting the Minion nodes near Minion Instability. It looks like you're going fire Damage but you took some Cold nodes. Why did you take the AoE area increase? I'm assuming you're using it for Auras but you didn't bother taking the Aura Buff. And you probably won't need that much ES and health considering you'll have a meat shield already.

101 point build. Uses Eldritch Battery so you can use a shit ton of Aura's to boosts your Minions defense and damage. Plus it also helps you. You can get more Life/ES nodes or you can get some Fire/Burn nodes.
Last edited by Vierne on Feb 3, 2013, 4:01:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info