Best character duo for making money

Hi guys!

I've returned to the game after stopping for a long while.

I've read through the currently hot "How can I actually make money in this game" thread, and I've seen that currently the "best" way of amassing wealth is playing with a culler + DPS duo, multiboxing. I have quite decent MF gear on my 77 Witch, and I also have a level 76 Marauder and a 65 Duelist. I have complete respecs available to all three. I have a Legacy Kaom's Heart which I would love to use in my DPS build :)

I don't have another account with any good characters yet.

What do you think, what would be a good way for me to get started? Leveling up a DPS char on a new account and use my Witch to MF cull with a (only an example, I don't really know what's up with builds now) summoner build? Or use my Marauder / Duelist / Witch to DPS and level up any kind of toon for MF on my other account?

But mainly, I'm curious about what good builds could I use to DPS (with Kaom's if possible, but absolutely not a must) and MF Cull. My characters are on the STANDARD server now.

I also have a relatively wide variety of high quality / high level gems, and quite a lot of currency available to me to use.

I know that my question is a bit complex, but I hope you can help me, and really, thanks in advance!!

Tibberceleb
I think a good char for Dom runs would be a Dual Strike build. Make one on an alt account and cull with your Witch
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

And what build should I use to cull?

Also, I did not know that dual strike became so good. When I stopped playing, it wasn't all that popular, so times are definately changing :) Could you please link me a specific dual strike build that could work well?
Last edited by Tibberceleb on Jul 11, 2014, 4:51:52 PM
"
Tibberceleb wrote:
And what build should I use to cull?

Also, I did not know that dual strike became so good. When I stopped playing, it wasn't all that popular, so times are definitely changing :) Could you please link me a specific dual strike build that could work well?

I don't think you need a build to cull if you're running Piety or Dom. Have both chars to start the fight, Portal the culler out, when you have them below 10% Portal out, bring both characters back (they'll be immune a couple secs as long as you don't move) and last hit with your culler. I like to use Arc as culling skill.

Sando has a nice Dual Strike build but it's expensive. You could look for him on Twitch and type !build. He does 490k DPS with a mirrored dagger and Bino's.

I'm not sure which class is best. Shadow is near a lot of nice nodes but Scion seems like a good class too.

Found his build:

His gear:

Last edited by GooberM on Jul 11, 2014, 5:22:04 PM
Thank you very much mate :)

Any other suggestions before I start out as a dual striker?
Since the build uses aura nodes, you can grab Wrath or something to level with

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info