what build for new league?

Hi I'm coming back to path...I played when the leagues were dominion/nemesis and am coming back. What builds do you guys recommend I start out with? I've been looking through class threads and most of them are like pretty decked out end game/luxury builds. Is there any cheap build you guys recommend that is viable in the late game and not as gear dependent (I may be asking for too much)?
Buzzsaw is the new hotness in terms of non gear dependent end game viable builds. And then there is molten strike builds as well.
I'm playing a summoner in HC to replace my recently RIPped one. I don't play to beat the game... I play to enjoy it.
I'm going AoF molten strike templar. Seems like a good skill choice for a AoF build.
Arc, I feel like if you are not Arc atm, you are doing it wrong.

I'm doing a blood magic keystone, iron will, arc scion to have some variety from the normal EB arc witch.
I have no clue yet. Guess I'll find out when I get in-game and have to click one of the classes to choose.

I also get a bit "meh" when I look through the builds in the class forum and see all the rare uniques as I am mostly self found and will never get those uniques myself. I know this is on me though, and not anyone else. If I wanted to, i could sit around and flip items and get the uniques I wanted but thats just not fun for me.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"
drakar8888 wrote:
Arc, I feel like if you are not Arc atm, you are doing it wrong.

I'm doing a blood magic keystone, iron will, arc scion to have some variety from the normal EB arc witch.

I just built a new 5L to test arc on my BM/ironwill/max block mara. It is awesome! I was using a level like 16 arc and did not respec anything (0 passive damage, 0 passive shock). i think I could have done piety runs. I didn't have echo so my 5L was rounded out with a mid level achaos.

If i hadn't just built 3 casters (2 BM keystone) in a row I would be doing arc as well. Echo should shock stack like crazy. It is a very fast map clearing skill. GL mate!
I still don't know and league begins in less than 6 hours D:
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Because it's just a one month I will try or a glacial cascade or ball lightning build, just to have had the feeling of those new skills.
I would like to play a Cyclone build but cannot for the life of me decide on which would be less gear dependant and easy to pick up from the get go.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info