Help me kill Uber with Detonate Dead

So I have 2 Hope's and since I've done everything in this game with my DD character I have been thinking about trying to kill Uber with it. I alredy tried it 1 time but wasn't prepared for the inzane damage output. Now, wise from damage, I have been preparing a little more, but would appreciate any input on how to accomplish killing Uber with success.
My plan is simple; Running level 28 Arctic Armour, Clarity, Grace and Determination (52%phys.dmg.red.) I will go in, curse everything with level 26 Enfeeble, try to not let anything touch me and let the burn proliferation melt away the mobs in safe distance. For the Vaal fight I will curse with Enfeeble, use purity of lightning and Saffel's and topas flasks. When I get to the trio it becomes more tricky, I will kill titty bitch first, then cycloner and Dual Striker last. The Dual striker will be most challenging, I need to do alot of kiting and pop granites/rubys/end.cry/Imm.call. I dont think the mobs will be a problem so I will have a constant supply of flask charges. I will also use a totem for decoy , eiter searing bond or Decoy totem. When it comes to Atziri herself he plan is to use Rise of The Phoenix, purity of Fire and alot of rubys w curse removal. That puts me at 98% fire res with flasks up. Combined with 37% damage reduction from enfeeble and level 28 AA I recon I have a fair chance to kill her if I can dodge the storm calls, eventhough I'm not sure if it will work, hence this post :)

My Gear:
Spoiler

Passives:
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
My ign is: jideament

Add me in game and when i become online say whenever u want to go uber as duo.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
Well, can't c how that can help me in any way tbh... Constructive feedback appreciated :)

edit:perhaps the topic is misleading; to clarify; I don't need help killing her ingame, I need help theorizing on how to do it solo as easy as possible with the given build and gear ;)
Last edited by Dkodr on Jul 11, 2014, 7:21:46 AM
flameblast , conc effect , fire pene , spell echo , faster casting , culling strike at atziri..bum super fast high dmg flasmeblasts which will enable you to me really mobile and deal decent dmg.You have 2 chests right? Keep flameblast on the first one ( the rare one) and 6l dd in the carcass for minion phase at atziri only.If you are able to survive the bursts of the first bosses dd is pretty viable but i doubt your dd will be enough for atziri.

If you wanna play it reaaally safe for atziri you can respec a few nodes like the burning dmg nodes , the area nodes at scion , the dot ones at duelist and a few nodes at scion life wheel to go to the marauder area and get even more max resists and life.

For the vaal fight i think you will need purity of ice too as those ice storms have frozen people with way higher life pools than yours before.

You will need IC for sure on the second boss fight so make sure you have it at least in cast on damage taken but self cast is obviously more reliable , the same for the mobs till the boss rooms.The vaal smashes will one shot you so be careful and absoulutely dont enrage them if you cant kill them 2 3 seconds from one another.Aaand thats it , if you are careful , with a few deaths i think you will be able to do it :)
As far as i know, Atziri cant be ignited by fire dmg/dd?
...„kokot“, „piča“ a „jebať“. Tři důvody, proč mám rád slovenštinu. - najlepší český výrok 2014
"
MadBro_ wrote:
flameblast , conc effect , fire pene , spell echo , faster casting , culling strike at atziri..bum super fast high dmg flasmeblasts which will enable you to me really mobile and deal decent dmg.You have 2 chests right? Keep flameblast on the first one ( the rare one) and 6l dd in the carcass for minion phase at atziri only.If you are able to survive the bursts of the first bosses dd is pretty viable but i doubt your dd will be enough for atziri.

If you wanna play it reaaally safe for atziri you can respec a few nodes like the burning dmg nodes , the area nodes at scion , the dot ones at duelist and a few nodes at scion life wheel to go to the marauder area and get even more max resists and life.

For the vaal fight i think you will need purity of ice too as those ice storms have frozen people with way higher life pools than yours before.

You will need IC for sure on the second boss fight so make sure you have it at least in cast on damage taken but self cast is obviously more reliable , the same for the mobs till the boss rooms.The vaal smashes will one shot you so be careful and absoulutely dont enrage them if you cant kill them 2 3 seconds from one another.Aaand thats it , if you are careful , with a few deaths i think you will be able to do it :)

Interesting suggestion to use flameblast, but wont my lack of spell dmg nodes make it weak? I have a 20/20 one so I will do some testing with it, the key in the Atziri fight is to kill her as fast as possible and if flameblast with spell echo is faster it might be the skil to go for. As for the Vaal fight I will keep the freeze possibility in mind and bring a Sapphire flask with freeze dispel, with Saffels I'm, at 81% cold res and with a Sapphire on top of that again it puts me at 91%. Another thing is, I have killed normal Atziri with DD around 100 times, I know the drill and it works in the alternate chest setup with culling strike, added chaos dmg and life leech gem. I then ditch elemetal proliferation and chance to ignite as they are obsolete gems in that fight. Another thing is that DD scales with level so it will actually be more effective in a lvl 80 map than in a 72 map, as was my experiance when I tried Uber that one time. A really interesting thing to know would be if the corpses that spawn from Desecrate has the 100% extra life as is the mod in the alluring Abyss, anyone here that can tell me how that mechanic works? As for spell echo I havent tried it yet, I will c if I can buy a leveled one for testing.
well, she won't have 37% damage reduction since uniques don't get the full effect.

Good luck man. Never tried uber myself.

If you have a charged vaal immortal call that would likely help for at least one 'oh crap' moment. Of course it's yet another gem slot.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
"
Madcow1120 wrote:
well, she won't have 37% damage reduction since uniques don't get the full effect.

Good luck man. Never tried uber myself.

If you have a charged vaal immortal call that would likely help for at least one 'oh crap' moment. Of course it's yet another gem slot.
Interesting, I didnt know Uniques didnt get the full efect, u have any numbers on that? Vaal Immortal call, will look into that, could be usefull against trio.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info