95% crit + crit weakness =?

"
Whildus wrote:
critical weakness cursed enemies have AN ADITIONAL chance to receive a critical strike.

that is mean cursed mobs receive hits with 2 time to roll a critic.

first time use your critical strike chance.
second time use the curse critical chance.

As i understand from the link of werezompire and Marks response to shroudb in it, you´re wrong

"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
shroudb wrote:
you don't roll against a specific creature, ever. not for hit not for crit etc.

think of it as in pen and paper games: you roll your attack, and THEN check the armor class of the monster:

in PoE version:

say you have 60% crit and a curse that gives you +30%chance to crit. That curse is applied to half the mobs.

You make a roll and roll 78% (for a crit you would need 1-60%). This means that on normal circumstances, this wouldn't be a crit, but when the engine checks the cursed mob it sees that hey, this mobs gives -30% in the player's check, so 78%-30%=48% so a crit.

so you would crit on the mobs with the curse and NOT on the mobs without.
This is correct.

So i believe in fact crit weakness will add it´s crit chance to your own.
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
Crit weakness has always been a seperate roll.

95% chance to crit. If you don't crit (5% chance to not crit), then it rolls 10% chance to crit.

I suck at math but the 95.5% crit calculation seems right.
"
DestroTheGod wrote:
Crit weakness has always been a seperate roll.

95% chance to crit. If you don't crit (5% chance to not crit), then it rolls 10% chance to crit.

I suck at math but the 95.5% crit calculation seems right.

its funny how blind you are, its different as stated in the quote from mark just at the post above you..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info