We're Adding a Hardcore One-month Event!

Wow nice. Thank you for listening to the concerns of players.
omg i love you Chris ! <3 youhouuuuuuuuuu HC insanity incoming :)
sweet thank god @@@@
King AuStin .... the only king in Scotland
Awesome! I love you guys for doing this.

Really shows that you guys listen and work with the feedback that the players provide!
Its somewhat sad how the comments got out of hand here and there, but no matter.

The end result is what matters, and i feel that by doing this you've made as many people happy as you possibly could.

Thanks!
Last edited by Drogarn on Jul 7, 2014, 7:40:22 PM
GG! GGG!
Beta Member Since 2010
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
Pie_Guy wrote:
There is NOTHING wrong with the linking system. If you know how to farm currency and generally have common sense and intelligence, it shouldn't take you too long to trade for a 6L. When I came back to Ambush after taking a break, i had really shitty 6L within about 3 days and a very nice unique 6L (carcass) within 2 weeks. Not that hard, unless you suck.

Did you type that with a straight face?

Sorry, I don't play "self found" because I think it's boring, and that trading is a big part of these kinds of games. That's not really the point though. A 6L is a rare thing but they all come from somewhere, so self-crafting one must of course be attainable if those are the lengths you want to go to......

By the way, what is your alternative? Everyone gets to 6L something if they hit a cap of 50 fusings :D? Everyone in the game gets a 6L, yay, we all win!!!

Point is, when you get to the higher levels and higher maps, a huge portion of the people I play with have 6L items. So if they are indeed that common, why is the system broken?
thank you ggg!

"
Angryweasel wrote:
So glad that this change was made.

It just feels good to know that GGG is always listing to the community even though people could often try and voice their opinion in a better way as GGG isn't shy of listing to the players

Once again Thanks GGG this is one of the reasons I keep playing your great game :)
IGN PPPPanddddaPPPPanicccc

still waiting for that 'Chris Wilson-director's cut' version

oh wait, I finally got it. Thanks team!
"
Pie_Guy wrote:
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
Pie_Guy wrote:
There is NOTHING wrong with the linking system. If you know how to farm currency and generally have common sense and intelligence, it shouldn't take you too long to trade for a 6L. When I came back to Ambush after taking a break, i had really shitty 6L within about 3 days and a very nice unique 6L (carcass) within 2 weeks. Not that hard, unless you suck.

Did you type that with a straight face?

Sorry, I don't play "self found" because I think it's boring, and that trading is a big part of these kinds of games. That's not really the point though. A 6L is a rare thing but they all come from somewhere, so self-crafting one must of course be attainable if those are the lengths you want to go to......

By the way, what is your alternative? Everyone gets to 6L something if they hit a cap of 50 fusings :D? Everyone in the game gets a 6L, yay, we all win!!!

Point is, when you get to the higher levels and higher maps, a huge portion of the people I play with have 6L items. So if they are indeed that common, why is the system broken?

I've always said that linking, socketing and chroming are actually the 3 parts to crafting that work best (If you think of how many of the relevant orbs you can pick up in the time that you'd use them). That's not to say the system couldn't be improved on.

However, if you re-read my post, I never actually said whether I thought the system was good, bad or ugly. I pointed out that you said the linking system is fine and followed it with, farm for currency to trade for a 6 L. Which doesn't really say a lot for the linking system, does it?
Casually casual.

thanks chris stay based bro
Before this thread turns into an off-topic debate about linking I just want to say:

GGG, you guys rock! Looking so much forward to League start :-)
IGN: Caydranth

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info