We're Adding a Hardcore One-month Event!

Bit disappointed in the caving in, but I'm even more disappointed in the league itself.

While the fact that you can rotate mods like that incredibly interests me, a league combining ALL of those mods at once would have been awesome.

Edit: nvm dumb, they did mention domination. Speed 'reading' OP.
Last edited by Waves_blade on Jul 7, 2014, 7:10:51 PM
thank you for listening to the community guys

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Perfect GGG.
I bet some people here feel like real turds right now. They could have arrived at the same result without bitching and crying and screaming their faces off, but instead voice their concerns in a patient and courteous way. Guess that would've been asking too much though :D
God Bless
Twitch.tv/Havoc616 --- Youtube.com/Havoc616
HvR 100 #1 SC/World - HvA 100 #2 Nemesis/#3 HC - HvTradeAfterMap 100 #1 Bloodlines
#1 Atziri & Uber Atziri Kill Invasion - #1 Bloodlines Uber Kill
Fix Level 100 Ladder Bug (November 2013)
I am gona play in the non hardcore league but this was a good choice have both evry one gets happy.
"
Waves_blade wrote:
Bit disappointed in the caving in, but I'm even more disappointed in the league itself.

While the fact that you can rotate mods like that incredibly interests me, a league combining ALL of those mods at once would have been awesome.

ALSO, you mention domination in the rules clarification, yet you don't have it in the rotation at all?

I know dom wasn't really exciting, but, if your not gona employ it, don't mention it.

He actually says that shrines are already omnipotent in the core game, adding more would be silly
nice! i can't wait for the one month to start.
"
AlpMaster wrote:
This is why GGG is the best game company in the world. They really listen to their fans. Long live GGG!
Alright, there's nothing I can complain about with this. :)

Thanks very much, I'll make sure to participate since I was one of the people that hounded you guys.

Keep up the great work, sorry all of us are like rabid dogs sometimes, and can't wait to see what the expansion brings.
Team Won

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info