release date

This game needs open beta so bad.
Last edited by heigen on Aug 24, 2011, 7:51:19 AM
Sure does.

I hope it's comming soon !
Excuse my english since it's not my native language ;)
Open beta hopefully will be announce at Pax 2011.. If the demo goes smooth from Pax 2011 then most likely we can hope for an open beta and release date later this year. . .
"
Maurice wrote:
Open beta hopefully will be announce at Pax 2011.. If the demo goes smooth from Pax 2011 then most likely we can hope for an open beta and release date later this year. . .

I would not count on that, they have much to do yet. Balancing, finishing act 2 and 3, voice overs for npcs, and so much more...

I estimate OB quarter 1 2012, official release Quarter 2 2012.
Last edited by kyrow on Aug 27, 2011, 6:42:15 AM
I don't think that there will be a release this year. They have to hope, that D3 doesn't make it this year either, cause that will make the chances for a PoE success shrink really bad.
"
totallyAcRo wrote:
I don't think that there will be a release this year. They have to hope, that D3 doesn't make it this year either, cause that will make the chances for a PoE success shrink really bad.

True ^^
Only you and Karma knows......
Idk the fact that PoE is free might draw a different crowd than d3
Well its out now anyone need a friend and got a extra key? got some spare time on my hands and am good at these games lol
"Die on your feet,Or live on your knees" Vancouver,Canada
Free games, when they are good like this one, draw a lot, and different kind of people.
It might start slow, but i think that after the game start expansion will start to increase rapidly :)
Let them take as long as they want, this is after all a bit like if i would turn around to my next customer and say "hey your whole house is getting built and you get it for free,it could take a while longer to build though", you think they would complain if it took my crew and me 2x longer to build it? ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info