LEGENDARY

LEGENDARY
"
Legendary

LEGENDARY

LEGENDARY

"
Fearcrack the Black
For all your up-to-date Path of Exile news and events, check out the official Path of Exile Forum here -------- http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/
the thing in this picture more amazing than the monster's name, is some guy is still trying old-fashioned item-for-item trade, presumably for self-use.

heretic.

he will learn the way of the Chaos/Exalted virtual dollar bills, and the "art" of flipping for profit, soon enough.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Jun 24, 2014, 2:26:12 PM
That boss IRL:

(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
And wait, wth ... CI with only 700 ES??? Lel.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Lol, moved to thread cemetery.

How is a Path of Exile screenshot "off topic" exactly?
"
lucksickle wrote:
Lol, moved to thread cemetery.

How is a Path of Exile screenshot "off topic" exactly?

This is the best part of the forum, dont trash talk it.

"
This is the best part of the forum, dont trash talk it.

I'm not saying it's bad. It's definitely underpopulated though, which is why I refer to most parts of the forum (excluding general/news/patch/classes) as thread cemeteries. I don't really see how this is off-topic anyways.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info